Widow maker

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Widow maker

Postby scary clown » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Widow maker,you 9 years old son of a crack addicted street whore,Im scary clown,you know me.i dwarved you many many times,I have screenshots,you know.But you told about me of using wh.Pure bullshit,you are the reason im banned.You sit in a place,troll players and think you are the best,but in reality you are the stupidest and the most talentless garbage ever seen on the server.You are trash,go get some lesson.You just say those same memorised quotes against everyone on the server,you are probably a shit color skinned indian or maleysian or endonesian ignorant son of a bitch.and your partner Phantom bastard,from same poor country,2 bastards...I hope,I reallly hope you both die painfully in front of your families while they are crying for you.I wish all the bad things for you.You dont deserve to breath,I hope you lose your cheap life while there is a huge painful expression on your faces...
scary clown

Re: Widow maker

Postby BadBoy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:49 am

Well, you could have posted an unban request like a mature person but all you did was justify your ban further with this rant.

No one cares about your salt.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Return to Complaints