This player always cheat's

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: This player always cheat's

Postby mayiaa » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Sub0 wrote:The player witch goes by the name ^1MEIXNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is always cheating. He uses Wall hack, speed hack and always knows where the player's are . I made two print screen's he usually is around 12-16 hour German time

STOP insult profi players! He is just good, same skill has Spyyy. I was watching him often and im sure, its just really great player. Its happen, sometimes.
And Speed hack? Man, i watched youtube now, what is this speed hack. U are wrong.
mayiaa

Postby kes » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:35 am

I have watched him a few times and I am sure he is using something, caught him oncekilling through a bush from a long way, he also uses other names with a similar format.
kes
Server Moderator

Postby Sub0 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Mayia I am not here to insult player's. Meixner lately is changing his name also he was online with the name now draganeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . You can see clearly he is using cheat's that's why also the disturbing name. It's hard to read all the letter's so you can kick him out or even make a demo. That's why all this crazy names.
Sub0

Postby iznogod » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:11 pm

kes wrote:I have watched him a few times and I am sure he is using something, caught him oncekilling through a bush from a long way, he also uses other names with a similar format.

Bushes are less visible from a distance, providing very little cover from snipers. Its a cod2 LOD bug that's been in it since release.
iznogod
Server Moderator

Postby zeal7 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:52 am

This is dimo
Attachments
^1MEIXNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.dm_1
(704.07 KiB) Downloaded 525 times
@ Zeal @
zeal7
Donator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:41 am

I have not watched the demo above but I came across Meixnerrr (i'll knock off a few of the pointless rrrrrs) while he was playing on EU1 yesterday and spent a little time watching him. His kills at times seemed a little suspicious, but he was a very agile mover, which suggested good skills. Also, there was a time when he appeared to be lagging a little. His ping went from its usual 50-ish up to about 100-ish. During that time his accuracy dropped quite noticeably and he began to get killed more often. Based on this, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he is a good player who at times plays an exceptionally solid game.

That said, I know that at least one of the other admins thinks Meixnerrr hacks so this one is clearly a tough call.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:43 pm

I was watching this guy again tonight. I notice that he has a technique that lets him get off two shots from his sniper rifle in quick succession, significantly faster than the normal wait time between shots. it doesn't seem like a hack, just some way of doing it. he does it when he is in close quarters fighting and not using scope. after all these years of playing, I am not familiar with this trick. does anyone know how to do it?
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby zeal7 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:26 pm

He use cheats Pvt.Pantzov... watched the demo 1st... :D
@ Zeal @
zeal7
Donator

Postby Sub0 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Yup he cheat's that's 100% a fact !
Sub0

Postby spyyy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:I was watching this guy again tonight. I notice that he has a technique that lets him get off two shots from his sniper rifle in quick succession, significantly faster than the normal wait time between shots. it doesn't seem like a hack, just some way of doing it. he does it when he is in close quarters fighting and not using scope. after all these years of playing, I am not familiar with this trick. does anyone know how to do it?

yup . i call this quick reload , this is a sprint bug , i started doing this trick since 2014 and you didn't noticed?
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints