to much aimbot with king fan nick name

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

to much aimbot with king fan nick name

Postby ibasaw » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:09 pm

hi,

i think the ban is not good enough because cheater come back with another nickname !!!

some idiots vote NO, so the chater is always here ....

Could be nice to clean servers, or give ban without vote to donator.

So i can't play because of these idiots !!!
ibasaw
Donator

Re: to much aimbot with king fan nick name

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:44 am

there is way too much misplaced suspicion in our game for something like that to be anything other than a disaster. as an admin who tries to check out complaints when I am in the game and see them, I can attest that probably 4 out of 5 times the person being accused is not cheating, and the original accusation is just the complaining of a frustrated player.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby ibasaw » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:07 pm

hi,

these days, there are a lot of aimboter, or this is always the same who come back with another nickname and after that he insult me, so this is the same person.

I am not the only one who busted him, some people ask me to ban him; i prefer to play as to play cop !

And for him, there is no doubt to have...aim move fast and automatically on head to head without moving between them.

this is funny to see in spectacle mode.

I understand this is difficult to moderate but it ruining the game and it's interest.

the problem is: i ban him, he come back 2 minutes later....so what to do with this kind of person ?

++
ibasaw
Donator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:18 am

first of all, never talk to him again. don't argue, taunt, etc...
next, keep banning over and over.
that's about all you can do. if he is enjoying upsetting you, don't let him think that he is doing so.

what I was addressing was the idea of giving a the power of ban without vote to someone just because they donate. it would create a situation where some low-skilled and insecure players would donate money just so they could power trip and ban people for any reason that they saw fit. even if you yourself would be honest and responsible with it, there would be countless others who would abuse it.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Return to Complaints