Donor Abusing ..::ALIBABA-KUN::..

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Donor Abusing ..::ALIBABA-KUN::..

Postby Teabag » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Yesterday,I was playing in the US 1.0 server around 7:00 pm (pst), then I switched to EUR 1.0.
As soon as I joined the server, the user ..::ALIBABA-KUN::.. told me to get the F*ck out of there in a hostile way, and I kept playing, he was insinuating that he wanted to play alone with his boyfriend, but I ignored him, and kept playing, and then a minute later,he vote banned me with no valid reason (wanting to play alone with his boyfriend is not a valid reason), then I logged in later, and told him that he was being a bitch(for banning me without a reason),and I was about to ask him about the ban, and he vote banned me again..

I have seen several donors abusing , I have demos of crisher using wallhack as well.
Bad Boy, I believe that a punishment would be necessary,at least take away their "privileges" BB, because if they didn't hesitate to abuse the first time, what makes you think that they will hesitate to abuse a second time? or a third time?
Mercy is the suspension of justice, if there is not a punishment they will keep abusing.

Teabag

Re: Donor Abusing ..::ALIBABA-KUN::..

Postby Artorias » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:42 am

That's shitty of him, damn shame.
Artorias
Donator

Postby SyED » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:42 am

if u have demo of crisher using wh post it , idk when badboy will come online but he should not gv him chance and remove his donor rights.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby killyou888 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Lol I know that drama queen in eu server
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Return to Complaints