Rights abusing

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Rights abusing

Postby maiakovski » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:34 am

Hello,
I would like to present two complaints relating rights abusing.
Two differents donators have called a votation to ban me. Firstly a player called "Arian" called a votation on me, claiming I was using cheats. Luckily he did not success in getting me banned. I asked him to record my game and post it on this forums so more experienced people could tell if I was cheating or not, as he was obviously mistaken. After a long, stubborn dicussion, he left.
A few minutes later, a player called "Norseman" came into the server. He was deliberately using aimbot so I asked him to stop doing it. Imagine my surprise when I see he was calling a votation on me. He did success in getting me banned that time. I think this behaviour should be penalized. It's inadmissible that people who are using cheats that way have rights to call votations to kick, ban or mute people.
On the other hand, I am tired of being called cheater, wallhacker, etc. I ask those people who think that way, to record my game and post in on the forums. I am the first one who despises unfair game and cheating.
Regards,
Maiakovski
maiakovski

Re: Rights abusing

Postby spyyy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:14 am

No worry , He Will be Banned, And his Donor Perks Removed. This Retard was banned on server 2 for wh .
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:15 am

Hello Spyyy:

I believe you are making hasty generalizations of these false claims by Maiakovaski and rushing to judgment. You need to read all my posts I have made in my rebuttals to these false alleged allegations by Maiakovski. I was never banned on server 2 for wh. I don't appreciate you calling me a retard. Is this the professionalism that is suppose to accompany a gaming server moderator in their unbiased decision making concerning alleged allegations by another individual against another individual who is donating financial aid to help keep this server up and running?

I have also seen all my rebuttals have been removed from postings. Very disingenuous and unethical.. I have made copies of all my rebuttals based upon my assumption that this would occur. Including this posting.

Speaking about donor perks being removed and than let's speak about my $25.00 being refunded to my PayPal account that was accepted by this internet server and potentially on malfeasance dishonest conditions. I was preparing to donate $25.00 each month to this King-Clan server. Of over 1,247 members, this server has just over 50 members who are actually contributing to the server financially. Records are on file with PayPal and other financial records. I will speaking with the Badboy upon his returned concerning all the abuse, vulgarities, kicking, threats, I have been subjected to my a small handful of individuals of which Maiakovaski is the ring leader. A few unethical thugs making the gaming community disruptive for all King-Clan players.

Sincerely,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby spyyy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:20 am

Don't you understand? u cheated. I have demo.
We appreciate your donate, but cheating is not allowed on these servers.
You will be punished for it.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:43 am

please repost some of your replies which were deleted.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:44 am

or PM them to me. it shows that you only have a single post on this site.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:00 am

Spyyy:

You have deleted all my rebuttals and postings concerning all my responses to BUBBI3 and Maiakovski, clan hacker click groups and concerning how other players have been using my gaming names to slander me within the Breaker, Suicide group clans. I have especially been victimized by BUBBI3 in cohorts with Maiakovski, whom BUBBI3 has claimed Maiakovski is his best friend. I have been playing for over 20 years and I have witness considerable amount of hacking, aimbotting, wallhacking within the Breaker clan, Suicide Clan and considerable number of other players. So please, let's not be disingenuous, bias and state that I was cheating when all these same named players do in fact cheat. Maiakovski_breaker has been banned 3 times and the last time over 15 players voted to temp ban him.

So are all these players voting to ban Maiakovski lying? BUBBI3 and a couple other players within in Maiakovski clan group have been using my gaming name and playing under my gaming name to slander me and inflict retribution for temp banning Maiakovski for hacking. I temp banned a player yesterday for coming on the gaming map with exactly the same gaming name I have, Arian. So I temp banned him and the players overwhelming voted to temp ban the imposter. I have no control over other players changing their name to any name they so desire, for abusive vindictive slanderous motives. Nor do I have control over other internet hackers hacking my account, my computer, nor my internet service provider. I have over three computers in my house, controlled by WIFI.

The simple truth is Maiskovski)_Breaker is a liar and uses a wh. I do not desire to temp ban or vote kick any player. I have told other donators to give other players warnings and just not to kick nor temp ban players. I have been trying to make this King-Clan server enjoyable for all the players and considerable amount of players upon being abused by hacker click clan groups like the Breaker clan and Suicide clan have left and will not be potential donors. That is where your attention should be directed, to these hacker click clan groups that attempt and do control the gaming maps and the eventful outcome of the games, which is usually the domination of the Breaker, Suicide clan groups and a few of their minions who vote kick other players that Maiakovski calls a wh.

You prove in fact to me beyond all reasonable doubt that the alleged demo you claim to have is in fact ME and not just another player masquerading under my name. You have a copy of my email, you send me copy of the alleged demo and I will forward it to my my attorney, based on the fact that this server has collected monetary funds from my PayPal account. I am not going to allow myself to be slandered, be subjected to disgusting vulgarities, lies, verbal abuse, on this server my other players, clan click hack groups, and a prejudicial bias individual moderator, yourself, who has taken, unfortunately, a biased position.

Sincerely,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:12 am

Sryyy:

I also want the name of the individual, gamer name, who made the alleged demo. As, I believe it was Maiakovski_Breakers, friend, BUBBI3 (BUBBLE), whose has no credibility, is bias, tainted, prejudicial, and who has been masquerading as another player using my name, Arian, The Real Arian, and other names. Also, it was he who stated he made a demo and was bragging and laughing about it on his postings to me that you deleted. He was stating that you can only use aimbot with a MP-40, which is of course not true.

Sincerly,
Arian
Donater
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Sryyy:

This server advertises that any player upon donating money to the server will have vote kicking and vote temporary banning privileges and the wearing of different hats. By this admission this server is giving Donators the right to vote kick and temp ban any player they choose who they believe is cheating, wallhacking, using aimbots, chams, wasp, mombots, norecoil and other gaming hacks. Maiakovski_Breaker as a player member, having no special privileges and is NOT immune from a donator attempting to have him vote kicked or temporary banned. Maiakovski was making threats against me for even suggesting that he was wallhacking and stating that there would be consequence for me exercising my right to vote kick and temp ban him. I was given those said rights to vote kick and vote temp ban by this server and I DID NOT abuse those said rights. I was using no other gaming name other than ARIAN.

Immediately upon exercising those rights, I was kicked, harassed,verbally insulted, received terrible vulgarity attacks, within Maiakovski's click clan hack group of followers, of which BUBBI3 (BUBBLE) plays a part.

No one that donates to this server should be threaten by any other player, intimated, menaced, harassed, verbally and vulgarly insulted for exercising those rights to vote kick and vote temp ban any player member. Such rights were given by this server upon the server collecting monetary funds from the member donator.

Sincerely,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby maiakovski » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Arian, I'm really tired of your nonsense monologue. Here, I recorded this video so you can see the way I play. In many of those kills you would have called me wh. I played until I got banned, I guess you will be happy. I personally have nothing against you or any other player, so, for my own sake I consider the matter settled. Good luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGkA6m9kjzA
maiakovski

Next

Return to Complaints