Rights abusing

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: Rights abusing

Postby Arian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Spyyy:

Apparently you are only capable of communicating with other individuals by the usage of insulting others with immature slur slander remarks, which clearly demonstrates your incapable of communicating on an objective reasonable intellectual level.

I have no desire to engage in conversations with an immature bias vindictive moderator such as yourself and King-Clan servers do not need individuals such as yourself in the role of being a moderator. Admins and moderators should demonstrate maturity, objectivity, analytical inductive, deductive skills, fairness while abstaining from any prejudices, bias while acting in the role and exercising that role professionally. Admins and moderators should remain calm and serene under stressful conditions, flexible and being albe to work for the initial team effort. From what I have read concerning yourself, this clearly does not define you Spyyy. You are a very disrespectful individual.

If moderators such as yourself are allowed to engage with Donators who desire to contribute measurably with financial assistance to the King-Clan server, in the mannerism that you have demonstrated, no doubt this server, will in time, cease to function as countless others servers have cease to function within the Call of Duty 2 patch 1.0 gaming community.

I desire no further communication with you and I have communicated with Badboy and will only have constructive dialogue with him, mature Admins and other mature moderators, whose premise is the sustainability of the King-Clan server and the affable personification with others.

My time is too valuable to be wasting it with childishness nonsensical doggerel and anyone with this mindset, regardless who they are.

Good day to you,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Don pedro » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 am

Sorry Arian ...but i think no one here read your never ending sentences to the end :roll: :lol:
Don pedro

Postby killyou888 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 am

Would you stop this formal crap already?
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Postby Arian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Don Pedro and Killyou888:

One can only respond to others, if others keep on posting to the thread. I would suggest if you want to keep the post from looping, kindly refrain yourselves from posting comments like the aforesaid and pass this suggestion on to others.
;)

Sincerely,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby maiakovski » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:00 am

Another one
This idiot won't stop.

maiakovski

Postby Arian » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:59 am

Maiakovski:

Yes, I initiated a kick against you and over 13 members kicked you. I could have just started a temporary ban kick against you but I didn't. You should be thankful I did not initiate a temporary kick ban on you. You and your other two Breaker clan members are constantly using wallhacks. I accused you of wallhacking and I did nothing at that time, and you responded to me with the statement: "NOBODY CARES ARIAN." Apparently, if that is the mindset, that could be the reason why you are allowed with your clan members to continue to wallhack. Another player was complaining about your clan hacking and I spectated all three of you for over 15 minutes
and recorded all three of you. I did not play in the game, I just spectated.

You are very ill mannered Maiakovski and have a very vulgar mouth toward others. I did not ban you earlier, as you know, it was Sirplayer, as stated on Ban appeals. Your Breaker clan advanced to the top three positions of score kills and points and you went from the third position to the number one position, as usual. Your Breaker clan uses wallhacks, it's that simple. Just play fair and respect other players that are new to the server as many of them think the King-Clan server is a cheater allowed server with all the cheating being perpetrated by some of the players. You only care about yourself and your Breaker clan, not other players and not the King-Clan community as a whole.

Which is not good for King-Clan server, other players desiring to donate to the server and attracting new members. I have contacted Badboy concerning these matters and in great detail.

Arian,
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Don pedro » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:47 am

Okay have fun to write your novel :lol: :lol:
Don pedro

Postby Arian » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:59 am

Don Pedro:

I will give you the complimentary Non-Fiction first edition for free hot off the presses. Whom should I sign address it too?
Don Pedro the King-Clan Court Jester? ;)

Arian,
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Don pedro » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:10 pm

No please to Badboy ;) :lol:
Don pedro

Postby Arian » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Don Pedro:

He has a pre-released chapter summation copy already sent to him.
:mrgreen: ;)

Arian,
Donator
Arian
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints