Rights abusing

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: Rights abusing

Postby Col. Klink » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:58 pm

Is this a first? Why would Maiakovski have to prove he is a legitimate player? If Arian believes he is using a wh, Arian needs to provide that proof. The burden of proof is on the one who declares it, not on one who denies it.
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Postby maiakovski » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Klink: I recorded the video beceause I was getting way too many accusations from different players. The reason I was banned was not cheating, but abusing of donor's perks, which I'm firmly convinced I didn't.
maiakovski

Postby Arian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:59 pm

MAIAKOVSKY:

HACKER CLAN GROUP MAP MANIPULATION AND CONTROL:

I and other players are really truly tired of your deceptive hacker clan group dominating and predetermining the outcome of the map games by abusing other players. The outcome is usually the same results with you as numero uno jugador (player) and all competitive players equal and/or better than your playing, being eliminated by vote temporary banning. You initiate this by the following:

1. You initiate to eliminate other competitive players by Calling them wh's, cheats, aimbotters, hackers.
2. Next, Your clan hack group then precedes with vote kicking, temporary banning the players
3. Now, with competitive players equal to your playing and/or better than you now eliminated from the game, your hacker clan group proceed to win the game and you most of the time being the number one top player with a very high score and low deaths.
4. If all this is not enough Your clan hack group use horrible profanities toward other players, even using disgusting sexual intercourse vulgarities with other players parents. This is a form of mental abuse your hacker clan group imposes on other players which is total harassment and intimidation.
5. You and your hacker clan group then continue to gossip, belittle, slander players you have temporary banned by chatting and posting slanderous disingenuous statements on the King-Clan website forum.

RAMIFICATIONS FROM THE ABOVE STATED ACTIONS:

As a result of the above stated actions by your hacker clan group, other players are leaving the server, becoming disenchanted with the gaming community and thereby the King-Clan server is failing to acquire additional donators to help keep the server active for all legitimate players who just want to have fun and relax.

TEMPORARY BANNING:

Apparently considerable players are tired and fed up with your unethical hacker clan group because within the last approximate week you have been temporary banned THREE (3) times by numerous players. Donators have the right to initiate vote kicking and vote temporary banning and it is up to the PLAYERS to decide if they truly believe the player is hacking or not. In your particular case, numerous players came to that decision you were hacking and temporary banned you THREE (3) times. I know for a fact you are hacking.

YOUR ALLEGED RECORDING:

Who produced the video? Who is doing the actual recording of the video? Where was the recording initiated? I presume the production was created by one of your breaker clan group associates and/or BUBBI3 (BUBBLE) recording you on his/their computer of you playing on yours.

As you know if servers do not have punk buster and a cham, wallhack detection, no chams, wh's will be visible to the naked eye to other players, but only to the hacking player himself will the chams, wh's appear. Usually it takes another cham wallhacker user to see another wallhacker cham user cheating through the walls pointing their weapons at the other players before they even make it around the corner. Call of Duty 2 version 1.0 has no punkbuster detection and this is why many hacker players like to play on version 1.0, because their hacking will not be dedected. So your recording is totally meaningless, lacks credibility, and just a frivolous attempt at misleading others, non-sequitur.

A disingenuous cheater will never admit to cheating and will do and say anything to cover up his skullduggery, by lying, calling other players cheaters and hackers, as this is only to deviate from themselves from the fact that they are cheating and to give credibility to themselves, thus producing fraudulent videos of themselves to add to that credibility.

IN CONCLUSION:

You say you have nothing against me. Those were my words I was addressing to you, but Spyyy deleted all by comments and rebuttals to you. How can you say you have nothing against me when you lie, slander, distort facts, make false accusations against me and use horrible vulgarities against me within your hacker clan group and never apologizing, please do not be a hypocritical liar.

As you know I can read Spanish and communicate with Spanish players while on line in gaming chat, so I am quite aware of your clan group slandering, name calling, vulgarities of other players and myself.

I am a older, wiser, mature adult and have been playing Call of Duty since 2003, for a total of 15 years. I am quite aware all the hacks, cheats, glitching, aimbots, mombots, wasps, multihacks,whitewalls, no fog, no recoil, etc.. and there are considerable number of players on the King-Clan server using them, but I can detect them.

No, in all honesty Maiakovsky, I have nothing against you personally, as I have stated to you before. I am merely defending myself from unscrupulous individuals like yourself and others that apparently take joy in the abuse and hurting of others.

So please, don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining Maiakovsky.

Sincerely,
Arian
Donator
Last edited by Arian on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arian
Donator

Postby maiakovski » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:08 pm

Lol, you are insane.
maiakovski

Postby Arian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:15 pm

More slander and verbal abuse Maiakovsky? Really?

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:11 pm

When it comes to recordings, this is what the hackers and cheats don't want you to see.

These are videos of typical Call of Duty 2 hacking that occurs. These chams, wallhacks, etc.. are only visible to the hacker as in game players cannot see what the hacker is seeing ONLY if they are sitting right next to the hacker watching him play on his own computer.

BEWARE: These videos are for EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY, and if you attempt to download any of these you will only receive a computer virus and your computer will be hacked and crash, that is the motive behind the download links.

Do not be fooled by other players who say they do not hack, as these hacks can be turned on and off during game play. Many hackers and cheaters have become professionals at hacking and hiding their hacks.

https://youtu.be/ITCAvIu6Sg0 CoD2 Aimbot + AutoShoot + Wallhack + NoRecoil

https://youtu.be/fpWQgdYeseY MOMBOTTER

https://youtu.be/XLu6tMq0cCo MULTPLAYER WITH MOMBOT

https://youtu.be/oWVfRAifnGQ Mombot Call of Duty 2 Aimbot, Wallhack, Chams and more Undetected Feb. 2014

https://youtu.be/XreoiPl8-Kg Call of Duty Wallhack

https://youtu.be/nDhorwpqw1Q CoD2 UNDETECTED WH

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:04 am

Maiakovski_Breaker:

The video you posted Maiakovski_Breaker only proves your using a multihack with chams/wh and aim. You must really think players that have been playing for years and just a few years are totally stupid. If you actually showed your own computer that you were using it would look like this: https://youtu.be/ITCAvIu6Sg0
and this: https://youtu.be/fpWQgdYeseY and https://youtu.be/XLu6tMq0cCo (aim/no-recoil/wh, not hackers home computer)

Can't believe you would actually post a video like that of yourself, which does not leave any room for doubt that your multihacking with chams/wh and aim. :o

Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Col. Klink » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:48 am

I understand Maiakovski. What I am asking is for Arian to post to the forums the recording(s) of the alleged wh. We certainly wouldn’t ask every player to prove they are innocent. As I said, the accuser should provide the proof of the offense.

Arian, I just want to be clear about what you are saying regarding Maiakovski’s recording.

Are you saying another player (Breaker Clan / Bubble, or….) initiated the recording of Maiakovski’s game play from their computer? Breaker Clan / Bubble spec'ing Maiakovski and recording him? And then a Breaker Clan member or Bubble went back into that recording and digitally removed the “following Maiakovski” from the top of the screen in an effort to prove he was NOT using a wh?
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:07 am

Hi, I want to make something clearOn Tuesday or Wednesday of last week
You arian just entered the server and accused of wallhack my friend maiakovski, without evidence, without anything and you forbade? I asked him why.he answered by wallhack.
If you prohibit the user at least you have to make a demo and publish it in the forum and the reason. And you have not done it!

Mayakovsky is from Uruguay and I from Argentina.It is not possible to clone another nick when, the user that uses another nick of another person deserves a ban by nick cloning.
I do not pirate games, that is clear to you, one thing is to know informatica eh informce how it works and what it is for, another thing to cheat.

Several points
Study the maps
Play with a loud sound (to hear the steps and breathing of enemy players)
Use the compass where it marks the red dots that are the enemies.
And move quickly to not die

Nobody slanders, degrades or insults those of more players, and the Clan Breaker does not do that, I tell you because I know them and they are all good people, that is a false testimony of what you say. The Clan Breaker does not use traps to kill like any other clan, otherwise you can make a demo of all the Clan Breakers including me, and you will see that none have anything to hide.

And something else, the user or player, if you know the map, it is logical that you die less and kill more. Everything depends on the map and the basic points, not everything is paid by a simple wallhack that really does not work at all. According to you and what I understand is that a player who knows the maps should not be first with many kill and few deaths, because it is considered wallhack.
Attachments
shot1023.jpg
And when it comes to playing, I'm always attentive to everyone who kills.
Several factors to see or detect a hidden aimbot, it is simple to see the kill that the player or the players make, as marked in the photo
So Arian with Nick de Norseman, you should be attentive to that part.
shot1023.jpg (60.27 KiB) Viewed 12620 times
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:38 am

The video is cast by maiakovski, not by me or that appears where I am recording
Attachments
demo0210.dm_1
There are 2 demonstrations, where I am recording you, using 2 basic weapons that the hidden aimbot uses, so as not to be seen or detected.
(786.1 KiB) Downloaded 584 times
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints