Rights abusing

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: Rights abusing

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:46 am

Compare the demonstrations, and see if my account comes out, as in the demonstration in which I am recording you.
My apologies, if there were misunderstandings, I only defend the point of view of my friend maiakovski as well as any other partner. Greetings and blessings.
Attachments
demo0213.dm_1
There are 2 demonstrations, where I am recording you, using 2 basic weapons that the hidden aimbot uses, so as not to be seen or detected
(884.56 KiB) Downloaded 582 times
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby Arian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:18 pm

At this time, I am only engaging with moderators and admins concerning any constructive dialogue and will not be wasting my time by responding with any player who has bias motives, personal vindictive agendas, cannot engage and will not engage with constructive, objective, logical truthful common sense dialogue, but only exercise bias subjectivity for their own personal vindictive prejudicial motives. Enough is enough. By doing so and exercising the aforesaid, this will only benefit all players and the King-Clan community as a whole, so all players can enjoy themselves within the King-Klan community by having fun and hopefully a stabilized gaming environment with peace and serenity.

"I HAVE SAVED THIS ENTIRE "RIGHTS ABUSING" POSTING AND ALL COMMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN, AS ALL MY OTHER REBUTTALS IN DEFENSE OF FALSE ALLEGED ALLEGATIONS WERE DELETED. SO I HAVE SAVED THIS ENTIRE POSTING AND ALL COMMENTS AFOREMENTIONED BEFORE THESE COMMENTS AND REBUTTAL POSTINGS GET DELETED AS WELL . THE ONLY POSTING WHICH REMAINED UNDELETED WAS THE ORIGINATOR OF THE POSTING, MAIAKOVKSI_BREAKER, WHICH WAS CONVENIENT FOR THE ONE WHO DELETED IT, AS WELL AS IT WAS, FOR THE ORIGINATOR OF THE COMPLAINT.)

Sincerely, and peace to all.
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby Arian » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:58 am

Hello Col Klink:

I responded to your questions in a private message to you.

Sincerly,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby kanha1010 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:20 am

ARIAN IS USING WALL HACKER AND WHEN COMPLAINED ABOUT IT HE BANNED ME
kanha1010
Donator

Postby Col. Klink » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Arian does not have the ability to ban players.
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:37 am

This is what walllhackers and cheats do. If they are losing a game, which they hate to do, especially if they have cheating assist capability, they will start calling other players wallhackers and cheats. This abuse they afflict upon other players, creates a subterfuge camouflage, which deviates from the fact that they are the one's cheating and using wallhacks. I, as Col Klink truthfully pointed out, do not have the ability to ban any player. I do not like to initiate a vote kick and vote temporary ban against any player unless I know for sure they are using wallhacks and cheats. That is why I record all players I suspect of cheating and using a wallhacks, while I am in spectate mode, so I have facts and evidence to support my position for the vote kick and vote temporary ban. I will post the recorded video on the King-Clan board index and one of my YouTube channels I created just for this purpose if called upon to do so. I never banned kanha1010 and of course, any allegations he is alleging against me are simply untrue.

Sincerely,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby spyyy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:31 pm

You are Good Actor Arian.
But Next time when you go cheat , make sure that you changed your nickname before connecting to server.

Admins Keep an eye on that loser.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:08 pm

Spyyy:

Exactly what are your qualifications for being a moderator? Considering your bias and adverse prejudicial negative subjective innuendos, your word basically has little merit in regards to myself and other players, whom you wish to cast stones against, in favor of your personal friends and/or clan members who throw them stones and to attempt to cast aspersions against other players. In regards to changing "nicknames" maybe you should be concerning yourself with players using other players names for defaming purposes, slandering other players on a constant continuum and less of your time using derogatory slur remarks against me and siding yourself with certain named clan members.

In regards to my personal gaming time, It is my desire to basically cease from playing any map games and center my attention to becoming an admin on this server and one of this servers largest donors. As I am a retired disabled honorably discharged US Army veteran, having the necessary finances, maturity, being bi-lingual, a legal background and 25 years of gaming experience, I can fairly act with being unbiased and demonstrating due diligence in exercising that role professionally. As an admin, I can spend considerable time to the attention of
"Cleaning up the server" of undesirable elements that hinder others individuals from becoming members and which also hinders any of these potential members from actually financially donating to the King-Clan server, which is my primary goal and desires.

Sincerely,
Arian
Donator
Arian
Donator

Postby spyyy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:36 pm

My qualifications are good enought to punish imbeciles like you.
So you can forget About admin, you're done here.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby Artorias » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:49 pm

Finally, thank god for Spy
Artorias
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints