Unjust ban

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Unjust ban

Postby Lucarthur » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Kes, i know that i use alot of names but it;s me Pravda, allways. So i apreciate it if you unban me, cause you just done it yesterday for wallhack. I mean comon man, i use alot of names but never cheated, why do i have to allways tell you that is me? Changing names is not alowed? And for the future i apreciate if you spectate me instead just banning me for having a good score. Thank you and i;m still apreciate you for banning true aimboters when you are online.
Lucarthur

Re: Unjust ban

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 am

If it's a permban, he does not have the authority to unban you. For a player like you, it's probably best not to constantly switch names. I have been asked to screen you multiple times, as have other admins. When people know who you are, it's easier for an admin to build trust and less likely for an admin to make a mistake due to the fact that you have a known history.

Good Luck.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Re: Unjust ban

Postby Lucarthur » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Well thank you, you were allways fair. Funny thing is that this happens every time only with kes. I mean there is my rank, he could look to that before taking action. Not a big thing anyway, i will play another cod, but i like your servers, so i hope it;s not a permaban. P.S. I got in, thank you. For me it;s a psychological thing, i allwasy play worst when with my screen name, oh well..
Lucarthur

Return to Complaints