Ooyy xonro privileges abuse

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Ooyy xonro privileges abuse

Postby Legacy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:13 am

Hi, I was playing a few minutes ago on the EU server with an approximate ping between 200 and 300, and this player ooyy xonro banned me for 30 minutes, (he was not happy with trying to kick me 2 times before) can someone please control this child? He only uses the privileges when he is losing. Greetings ;)
Legacy

Re: Ooyy xonro privileges abuse

Postby killyou888 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:11 am

Welcome to the club Legacy,

I know xonro well. We used to play a lot maps together with him and another one, envo or enro etc.But for a long time, they only hide under place in gob_rats, use glitches on dust2, making really unfair games. And they never got bored doing the same things for months.

If they can't have fun, they threaten other players, like me, you and other players we don't know.

Since you are not a new player you should know the good old days of EU2 which witnessed great matches with more than 40 players. And new one, it is just plain and it sucks. Old EU2 players play in other servers now, and moderators simply don't care. I can say this because nothing happened so far for the future of EU servers. I am afraid it will be too late when they realize king clan is losing players.

We got two ways. Since xonro is in dm clan, his mother spy should spank this kid for being naughty. And if I know spy a little bit, it's not gonna happen. Proof? Just check out the old topics, same problem but still no solution. Even spy gives up on him, like a baby he wanted to get abortion but he couldn't lol.

Speaking of spy, does anyone ever see him playing in king clan servers anymore? If he is still online, I bet even himself dumped here and started playing in other servers like old EU players.

Other way is, just leave these kids in "their" server until only them remain. You can play in US server which still should be good.

Some may say "But they are only having fun!". Yeah we will let them have fun all alone when they ruin the whole EU server.
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Postby spyyy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:39 am

Legacy wrote:Hi, I was playing a few minutes ago on the EU server with an approximate ping between 200 and 300, and this player ooyy xonro banned me for 30 minutes, (he was not happy with trying to kick me 2 times before) can someone please control this child? He only uses the privileges when he is losing. Greetings ;)

Thanks for letting me know. i will talk to him.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby killyou888 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:30 pm

I knew reverse psychology would work. Thanks spy <3
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Return to Complaints