Maiakovski_Breaker Vote Temp Ban Abuse

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Maiakovski_Breaker Vote Temp Ban Abuse

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:06 am

My video speaks for itself https://youtu.be/aGIqjbXqK1c

Image 2:16 Arian is in spectate mode.

Image 2:18 Maiakovski initiates temp ban kick while Arian in spectate mode

Image 2:19 Maiakovski_Breaker has initated Vote temp Ban against Arian while I am in spectate mode

Image 5:02 Two players with the same user names: ^6(CRACKED^3by^SL1S^6) the player with 999 ping is Maiakovski and the other player 192 ping is the player also known as BNND_L1S

Arian
Donator

Re: Maiakovski_Breaker Vote Temp Ban Abuse

Postby sirplayer » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:02 pm

when did this happen?
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby maiakovski » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:06 pm

sirplayer wrote:when did this happen?

This happened immediately after he tried to vote ban me unfairly for the... uhm... 5th time? maybe 7th? Yes, it was before your response to my complaint, and no other vote ban was called by me since then.
maiakovski

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:15 pm

No, you were and do use a undetected aiming assist Maiakovski, besides other undetected cheat assists, like you do most of the time, you are turning them on and off throughout a game. Just like your other Breaker clan members continually do. There are several players within the King-Clan gaming community that use Cheat assists.

Produce the recording evidence Maiakovski that I have attempted to vote temp ban you 5-7 times. I have initiated a vote temp ban against you a couple of times and the PLAYERS unanimously have voted to temporary ban you for 30 minutes. Let's get this straight,
PLAYERS vote temp ban you, not me, PLAYERS vote temp ban you, as I do not have the ability to temp ban any player.

Some other Donators will not attempt to temp ban you, because they are in your clan, click groups and other players will face verbal vulgar name calling, intimation, threats, banning, constant harassment, if they attempt vote temp banning you. Apparently, you have impunity from certain moderators and admins within your click clan group that gives you impunity from your abusive actions within the King-Clan community. I will not be intimidated by you nor of any of your clan members constant vulgar harassment, your threats, your intimidation nor from anyone else associated with you, so, I receive constant abuse by you and your clan click group of players.

Fortunately, this limited click clan group you are associated with is the minority, but the unstableness your minority cohort group creates is very invasive and imposing on other players, creating a very unpleasant gaming atmosphere environment for all other players within the King-Clan gaming community.

Sirplayer himself has temporary banned you for Donor Perks and using bugs in his own country.
Last edited by Arian on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Arian
Donator

Postby sirplayer » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:33 pm

Arian its banned 12 days so this is old.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby Arian » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:52 pm

Did you read my response to Maiakovski above your response? Would you please clarify, what is old?
Arian
Donator

Postby maiakovski » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:05 am

sirplayer wrote:Arian its banned 12 days so this is old.

Okay!
maiakovski

Postby Arian » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:24 am

sirplayer wrote:Arian its banned 12 days so this is old.

maiakovski wrote:Okay!

A dish of nepotism is best served when working your way to the top.- Arian ;)
Arian
Donator

Return to Complaints