banned me?

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: banned me?

Postby maulikv93 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Kes I can understand now why did you banned us. This his how we play every time. You can see my profile my rank and deaths. I am telling the truth. If you trying to understand every controls in the game you can be a pro player. I also have really good gaming PC. There are few pro players playing in your servers.They are playing very good.
Kes and BadBoy Please just watch me closely while I'm playing.I never use any hacks.
Now it's your decision sir
Thank you
maulikv93

Postby maulikv93 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:59 pm

If you are thinking I am lying then I can send you pictures or video of my gaming PC. My Monitor's Refresh Rate is 144hz.
I started playing games when I was 10 years old, Now I am 26.
There are few pro players that I know (Fuck off:/,Prince VIP,crazy Russian,Fkn,Asd,Staffer India Etc..)
They are playing really good. BadBoy just watch me once while I am playing if you think I am hacker than you can ban me forever.
Let me know how can I prove it that I am not a hacker.
maulikv93

Postby BadBoy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:20 pm

I'v decided to put a little faith in you. I have unbanned you however if you are banned in the future don't bother posting an unban request as it will be denied.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun May 03, 2015 1:34 am

if you look in my COD2 banlog thread, you will see that i banned "fkn" quite some time ago for aimbot (it's on the first page). i still remember it because the guy was ranked solidly in the top 10. there was absolutely no question that he was aimbotting. he wasn't trying to hide it. "maulikv93" lists "fkn" above in the list of "pro" players that he claims to know. that's a red flag, especially when taken together with the classic "it was my brother" explanation. kes was probably right. since you already took the ban off of him, i just want him to know if he's still reading this thread that i will be keeping a very close eye on him and will reban at even the slightest suspicion. i'm betting that kes will be have similar low patience.

edit: i put the original post about "fkn" in bold if you feel like quickly scanning the first page of the banlog.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Previous

Return to Complaints