Trucker - Voteban Abuse

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: Kick/Tempban/Permban log:

Postby Don pedro » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:01 pm

Yeah I#m cheating everyday ....you never see my aimbot ? oh thats soooo great (irony)

You are the only one who is crying when he die to much , when you think I#m cheating make a Video and send it to badboy

PS: and kes was not on this Server :-) He only write something when you was all the time crying :-)

so you say
.......... I voteban him (and you), it means people agree with me, they never vote against innocents, people ain't stupid are they ......................

Well Im not sure but I recall first time i encountered this guy he was kicked not by vote but by KeS (after my vote failed)..

.and now you had not enough voices for a ban ?

PS: when i make a vote ban against you believe everyone press yes :-) ......

But the funny Thing is ..... i was yesterday with an other Name online and kill you 5 times ....you say nothing ????

Ah wait you said camper Buddy :-)
Don pedro

Postby letrucker » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 pm

I rarely watch killcams only if I feel like killer might be cheating
p.s. no people won't voteban me Im most popular person on server
letrucker

Postby Don pedro » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:15 pm

Yes....everone likes you and you are the best :-)

okay , i will talk no more with you :-) ist to boring ......Bad Boy and Pantzov can look at me all time when I#m playing , have no Problem with it :-)
Don pedro

Re: Trucker - Voteban Abuse

Postby mayiaa » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:45 am

Haha,
can i say something too? Sorry for my english..
If u re TRUCKER, this idiot, which is still writing some craps and really always crying, when is someone better, i agree with Pedro! He is normal player, with nice behaviour, not spaming bullshit like u.
If u think, u re popular, its not truth. Ah, yeah, maybe u re, but only like as stupid little kid, nobody cares u.
So, if u will be nextime thinking, that someone is cheater, just write it and some admin will come looks. They (we) know better than u, if is someone hacking.. (But Kes is exception, hah, he wanna ban all.. :lol:)

Have a nice day
mayiaa

Postby letrucker » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:26 am

mayiaa wrote:Haha,
can i say something too? Sorry for my english..
If u re TRUCKER, this idiot, which is still writing some craps and really always crying, when is someone better, i agree with Pedro! He is normal player, with nice behaviour, not spaming bullshit like u.
If u think, u re popular, its not truth. Ah, yeah, maybe u re, but only like as stupid little kid, nobody cares u.
So, if u will be nextime thinking, that someone is cheater, just write it and some admin will come looks. They (we) know better than u, if is someone hacking.. (But Kes is exception, hah, he wanna ban all.. :lol:)

Have a nice day

How can I cry when someone is better, if Im the best there?
Whole your post translates to "im jealous not every single piece of attention goes to me, omg this guy is sooooo bad :((("
letrucker

Postby BadBoy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:57 am

Well this is retarded.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby spyyy » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Told ya Trucker you get punished someday.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Previous

Return to Complaints