Trucker - Voteban Abuse

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: Kick/Tempban/Permban log:

Postby Don pedro » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:36 pm

Hello Pantzov , Hello bad Boy ,

i have a Problem .......one Player always when he come on make vote ban by me , his Name is Trucker .....

Can you maybe do something against it?
Don pedro

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:08 am

hi Don Pedro,

if you don't get an answer, please send a PM to BadBoy explaining the situation. i'll vouch for you that you're not a cheater, at least I've never seen you cheat or read anyone claiming that you cheat.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Don pedro » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:40 am

I will write BadBoy

Thanks for your help Pantzov .
Don pedro

Postby BadBoy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 am

I have removed "^6[TRUCKER] LIFE IS SHIT" as a donator for 1 week as punishment for abuse. If he wishes to dispute this decision he can post here.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Don pedro » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:00 am

Thanks for your help Badboy :-)
Don pedro

Postby letrucker » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:38 am

Idk how exactly you expect me to dispute. I've seen him 100% wallhacking and acting like an asshole. Obvious decision is to voteban cheater. That's it, I don't see how this qualifies as abuse
letrucker

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:48 am

i'm not saying you're lying but I've never seen him hack, nor has anyone ever complained of him hacking while I've been on the servers. he has been playing on the servers for quite a long time and also seems friendly and gets along with the other players. do you have anyone who can corroborate your accusation that he hacks? ...or any other evidence?
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Don pedro » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:30 pm

How can you see it when you come in and ban me directly ?? Think you are one who can not have it when someone shoot you to much

What was yesterday when you wants ban Virus 44? he kill you three times and you say he is hacking and make vote ban ? his score was 44:30

PS: badboy and Pantzov ......look in his list when you can , he always is swearing ......you see here he call me asshole

PS : I'm not cheating , some Players are good , some are not good ....thats life :-)

Have an nice evening :-)
Don pedro

Postby letrucker » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:59 pm

I've seen it before and it's not like you can cheat 1 day and then stop and expect people to forget it.
I didn't ban him, I voteban him (and you), it means people agree with me, they never vote against innocents, people ain't stupid are they
letrucker

Postby letrucker » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:i'm not saying you're lying but I've never seen him hack, nor has anyone ever complained of him hacking while I've been on the servers. he has been playing on the servers for quite a long time and also seems friendly and gets along with the other players. do you have anyone who can corroborate your accusation that he hacks? ...or any other evidence?

Well Im not sure but I recall first time i encountered this guy he was kicked not by vote but by KeS (after my vote failed).. or no? It might have been someone else KeS helped me with. I don't remember
letrucker

Next

Return to Complaints