Custom map was kicked

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Custom map was kicked

Postby Adais Li » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:45 am

Hi everyone,please let me first talk about my problems,i play with my foreign friend on alcazba map,and before this we have played there many times,and we know there has a defect cause many players use that way when we play with them,we first go below of the map and we find it is funny,and then we get to the below of tank,and my friend told me he was floating,so we two login again,and we play on the land long time,when we play on the midway,i heard the noise of guy,but i dont know where he was,and then my friend was killed by emeny,and he told me the emeny was below of the map,and then we go there to kill him,when i killed him,i suddenly was slayed,i dont know what it happens and someone tell us that we go below of the map,i think it was baffling,we never were killed by this reason,i am ready not to go,and the emeny was there again,and go so far,so we do this again to kill that emeny,when i killed that emeny,i found my friend was kicked,and then i was also kicked by this reason.I was never know who sets the rule,and then i come to the website and find that player and he is a Server Moderator,so i ask him,he told me i was cheating,i want to laugh at myself,if i use that way to kill people get my rank higher and say i was cheating,everyone who saw i played on the server,and they know how many people i killed on a around,and how many deaths i got,i dont need to use this way to achieve my goal even though my ping is always too high,but i always do something by my effects,and we get one such high rank,someone just leave one sentence,and let me leave here,i never know who sets this rule so no fame,many players do this before this case,i havent seen they were banned,it is map glitching,But someone shifts the blame it on us, this is not a joke it,i and my friend are the real players,everybody who saw us play here all know it,and we are all old players who dont want to end just by this reason,please admin consider it and give me replies.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Re: Custom map was kicked

Postby BadBoy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:23 am

You and your friends have had their permban reduced to a tempban until the 25th of this month.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Adais Li » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:07 am

Thanks a lot
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby jordan » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:36 am

Congrats My Friend.... :)
jordan