Dear Server Moderators:

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Dear Server Moderators:

Postby BadBoy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:28 am

Looking through my ban log I have noticed some admins banning those who are in god mode.

This is a bug. Stop punishing the users for a bug. Kick and be done with it.

Also permban is reserved ONLY for those who cheat. I have noticed some admins perm banning users who are not cheating. If I catch you permbanning innocent users your admin privileges will be revoked. This will be your only warning.

And leave a reason for your bans! Half of the bans have no reasons. I'm thinking about forcing this in the next update so you will not be able to ban users without specifying a reason.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Re: Dear Server Moderators:

Postby BarackStalin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:28 pm

I think I've given a reason on most of mine...I think at the beginning I forgot about putting the reason...don't post it on the website though as I think you said we didn't need to. What are your views on map glitching, since there are a couple of maps that have been exposed recently? I went to EU#4 because someone complained of being killed from underneath and even after I asked them not to go under and that they would probably get banned, they went back underneath anyway. It should be common knowledge for everyone who games that exploiting isn't allowed.
BarackStalin
Server Moderator

Postby TheLaw » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:27 am

For the "reason", I don't think BadBoy is talking about posting it on the forum. I'm pretty what he meant was that you should use the command like this:

!permban user Aimbotting

and NOT:

!permban user
TheLaw

Postby BadBoy » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:15 am

Glitching should warrant a 3 hour ban at max.

Also, I can fix the glitch spots but I need users to find where the glitch can be done and send me their coordinates using "/viewpos".

And Law is correct.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:27 pm

this doesn't apply to me. I only permban for aimbot or repeated WH. everything else is a kick, mute, or tempban.

I am however guilty of not always typing the reason, so i'll be better with that in the future.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby mayiaa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Hey boss,
im informed about "not die" bug from before, so i dont do that anymore. I ban mostly aimboters, where im sure, they have cheat. Im always writing reason, couse Spyyy sayed me, that it is important.

Im happy, that i can ban fools with aim, couse everywhere is many hackers. And im happy, when other ppl are thankful to us, couse admins are seriously necessity in this great game.
I hope, im now doing this important job well.
Thank u all! <3

Have an awesome day.
mayiaa

Return to Complaints