We have questions.

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

We have questions.

Postby Talek » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Hello everyone,

for several days we are talking about new admin of king-clan server, but the topic has changed to fight between players. First of all, I would like to say I would be glad if somebody can answer our questions on forum, we just want short answer, nothing more.

I also wanna talk about player with nickname Don KING Pedro or Landser. I dont know why, but Pedro is very aggressive towards Terminator and today (09.02.2019) the situation raised in a really „tasty“ conversation in the game chat. I attach screenshots directly from chat and you can check what happened there. Pedro alias Landser is offending Terminator and me. He is writing him he is a fighter of the Taliban and he is muslim pussy. He wrote to me if I am ready for auschwitz… This player had a permissions for perm banning players? Really? Who gave permissions to Pedro? Nobody answer our questions so I am very curious. Only thing I have heard is that BadBoy doesnt know, who Pedro is and who gave him permissions for banning. It is very interesting! For several months there is a player with permissions like an admin, he is banning players, changing maps, offending players and nobody cares? Pedro has banned a lot of players and I am sure a lot of them was banned only cause they killed Pedro more than two times and his ego couldnt take it! We have great example here – Feyye. I spected Feyye and he is totally clear, no cheats, no wh… and he is banned. And do you know who banned him? Pedro.. cause Feyye has skill and killed Pedro a lot of times… and I think we can find more players banned by Pedro for no reason!

Please, somebody… answer our questions…

Below you can check screenshots of a conversation between players and Pedro.

PS. Someone tried to contact me… he said he is Pantzov and he wanted my password. He wrote I have banned players with my account and my account is bugged se he wanna repair it. He said that BadBoy send him… I know it was an attempt to steal mine donator account, so be careful!
Attachments
pedro3.png
pedro3.png (95.16 KiB) Viewed 10735 times
pedro2.png
pedro2.png (100.22 KiB) Viewed 10735 times
pedro1.png
pedro1.png (46.64 KiB) Viewed 10735 times
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Re: We have questions.

Postby Talek » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:33 pm

Next screenshots.
Attachments
stats.png
stats.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 10734 times
pedro6.png
pedro6.png (53.71 KiB) Viewed 10734 times
pedro4.png
pedro4.png (53.75 KiB) Viewed 10734 times
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Don pedro » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 pm

Tal3k wrote:Hello everyone,

for several days we are talking about new admin of king-clan server, but the topic has changed to fight between players. First of all, I would like to say I would be glad if somebody can answer our questions on forum, we just want short answer, nothing more.

I also wanna talk about player with nickname Don KING Pedro or Landser. I dont know why, but Pedro is very aggressive towards Terminator and today (09.02.2019) the situation raised in a really „tasty“ conversation in the game chat. I attach screenshots directly from chat and you can check what happened there. Pedro alias Landser is offending Terminator and me. He is writing him he is a fighter of the Taliban and he is muslim pussy. He wrote to me if I am ready for auschwitz… This player had a permissions for perm banning players? Really? Who gave permissions to Pedro? Nobody answer our questions so I am very curious. Only thing I have heard is that BadBoy doesnt know, who Pedro is and who gave him permissions for banning. It is very interesting! For several months there is a player with permissions like an admin, he is banning players, changing maps, offending players and nobody cares? Pedro has banned a lot of players and I am sure a lot of them was banned only cause they killed Pedro more than two times and his ego couldnt take it! We have great example here – Feyye. I spected Feyye and he is totally clear, no cheats, no wh… and he is banned. And do you know who banned him? Pedro.. cause Feyye has skill and killed Pedro a lot of times… and I think we can find more players banned by Pedro for no reason!

Please, somebody… answer our questions…

Below you can check screenshots of a conversation between players and Pedro.

PS. Someone tried to contact me… he said he is Pantzov and he wanted my password. He wrote I have banned players with my account and my account is bugged se he wanna repair it. He said that BadBoy send him… I know it was an attempt to steal mine donator account, so be careful!

:lol: :lol: :lol: i was never admin ...i only was skype with one when we playing :D haha ....so i cant ban anyone :lol: or you see my name here as a moderator. And you talked to the wrong badboy ^^

by the way , feyye killed me not much :D
Don pedro

Postby Terminator » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Talek bro i came to write about what happened to you and i discovered what you wrote.
Bro dont care about what he said to me because i know him very well. But me and the other players were very upset about what he said to you.
I know bro that you are a good man and u cant bare such agressive attack.
Im terribly sorry bro. Maybe a part of what happened is because you wrote good things about me in forum.
By the way i was really surprised that badboy doesnt know pedro and doesn't know he is admin.
About what you wrote in ps, i had the same problem and wrote about it in forum long time ago.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Talek » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:59 pm

You are a bad liar Pedro. We were playing together a lot of times. Every time there was a cheater on EU3, you changed your name to UnnamedPlayer and ban him. You made players jump on buildings (it was fun, I am not saying it wasnt) and you changed maps.... you can set players on fire. So... dont be a liar! We all know what have you done! Any player can say something about you and confirm this!

Me, Terminator, Elm, EagleEye, dosraaa, R4gnar... and others.

Everyone knows you.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Don pedro » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Tal3k wrote:You are a bad liar Pedro. We were playing together a lot of times. Every time there was a cheater on EU3, you changed your name to UnnamedPlayer and ban him. You made players jump on buildings (it was fun, I am not saying it wasnt) and you changed maps.... you can set players on fire. So... dont be a liar! We all know what have you done! Any player can say something about you and confirm this!

Me, Terminator, Elm, EagleEye, dosraaa, R4gnar... and others.

Everyone knows you.

lol like i said idiot ....we was making fun when we playing and skyping :lol: believe or not :-)
Don pedro

Postby Talek » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Oh my.... you are so afraid now, huh? And why you are writing only about your rights? Why you are not writing about banning players for no reason. Why you are not talking about offensive language... hmmm? And i dont believe u are on skype with any admin when you play. Give us names... give us proves!!! We have proves... you are just writing...
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby elm28fr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:11 pm

I agree with what Talek has posted here, I am witnessing the regretable behavior of Pedro about Talek and terminator..
this is pure and harsh racism !!! it must not be tolerated here , permanent ban is required..

I remember not long ago that the player soc-doom was permanent ban because of insults on religion.

elm28fr.
:D :o :oops: :shock: :roll: :arrow: :arrow:
elm28fr
Donator

Postby Terminator » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:20 pm

Badboy doesnt know u are moderator but the other admin knows that. For u it was an upgrade. You had all power of an admin. You banned, muted and kiked. And also you had the right to erase posts on forum.
You writing that trying to confuse badboy?? Badboy is a smart man. And At least two or three other moderators know you very well and know you are upgraded to admin.
What will they think about you. They trusted you and promoted you thinking that they did a good choice!!
And what you gave them in return??? Whats the effort you deployed to improve the server and to resolve players' problems and to make server look good and attractive.
Badboy spent 10 hours programming the new release to make the server better. And you came with your unbalanced behaviour to ruin all that!!!
Discussion closed with you pedro ill never answer you again.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Don pedro » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Wait i make it easier for you to understand …...Frost , Klink , Pantzov , Kes ….was i ever admin here ? :D
Don pedro

Next

Return to Complaints