error map

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

error map

Postby tu marido » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Hello since they are I wait that nice .. I go the administrators. If they can arrange this mistake that goes out of the map gob rats .. this message goes out for me but it is not when I am playing .. but when I want to go to another servant where my friends are playing it is one eu2 eu1 and the others. The mistake goes out when he pressed the key escape to choose the servants .. birds if but very small when I am in the map gob rats he expels me with another mistake but return to enter .. and I follow with the deaths that tape-worm .. nose to that deve this mistake.. Not only me it happens ami but to several players. Since I am let's say not so popularly in the game but me conose muchaa people and they comment on me if something. But I direct the admin of the game for myself .. thank you I wait for the answers .si they are. But all good .es a pleasure to go. Since I like this game I play it years ago. In spite of my age .jajaja am 39 years old .. but good sound the years .. I am of the epoch of the quake. and doom jajajaj. and am using translator .nose since saldran these texts can forgive xd. .. atte: .::your husband::.
Attachments
vlcsnap-2015-09-20-10h39m16s639.jpg
error
vlcsnap-2015-09-20-10h39m16s639.jpg (251.29 KiB) Viewed 4701 times
tu marido

Re: error map

Postby TheLaw » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Try deleting all files with a name that starts with "gob_rats" in your "kingbot" folder and check whether "cl_wwwdownload" and "cl_allowdownload" are set to 1 in your console.

Google translate/traductor de Google:
Trate de eliminar todos los archivos con un nombre que comienza con "gob_rats" en la carpeta "kingbot" y comprobar si "cl_wwwdownload" y "cl_allowdownload" se ponen a 1 en tu consola.
TheLaw

Re: error map

Postby BadBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Has your friend downloaded the latest version of our gob_rats map from the server?
BadBoy
Site Admin

Return to Complaints