Unjust ban

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Unjust ban

Postby MalagaMonster » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi all, yesterday frost ban me accusing me of using Wallhack and no recoil, he camp In the same site several times, he shoot me and dont hit me and i see her, every time said to me "You are hacker" Only for killing it for camper. I never use hacks,please cheeck this ban.
Thanks and Good day.
MalagaMonster

Re: Unjust ban

Postby Frost » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:06 pm

First off,
Yes I did ban you because you WHERE wall haxing due to the fact I was only at that spot ONE time and you lied and said I was camping there everytime.. Pff dude I was not even spawning there. I spawned on the other side of the map. and made it to that point un noticeably and I was the only one there off the radar. Then you come around the window in a sec Im dead. Common man I was hiding behind the wall and you could see just a part of me. even your kill cam shows you spawning in the stairs and you run up to the top level on the otherside of the map and you came aiming at me threw the fuckin wall... Btw I never said you are haxer I said Nice walls.. Badboy please check log. Then you called me a noob. After said. I went to spectate you, I notice your sensitivity was high like spining fast around aim at players with a bolt action rifle killing 5 in like 2 secs without recoil that made it clear you using haxs man. Plus you are a PG clan and some of you guys have been banned here before using haxs. Dont give me this BS. DONT USE HAXS then you have no problems...
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby BadBoy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:22 pm

Unfortunately without a /record demo I can't understand/be sure exactly how the situation unfolded.

As such, I will let this ban slide. If you provide me with your in-game account username I will be able to remove the ban.

BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby MalagaMonster » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Do I spend my account to you?(BadBoy)
Frost, Many players the put PG only to fuck, 1 memberIt was using hacks and we eliminate it.
, see this in dont use hacks, never, never in my life, i have skill,To do things that your you do not know, If you do not know them I teach you to do no scoped and acuicks.
MalagaMonster

Postby BadBoy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:59 pm

MalagaMonster wrote:Do I spend my account to you?(BadBoy)

Please give me your account username.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby MalagaMonster » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Ussername:nek
password:***********(You dont need this xD)
MalagaMonster

Postby BadBoy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Unbanned.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby MalagaMonster » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:10 pm

MalagaMonster

Return to Complaints