I do not know how to react

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

I do not know how to react

Postby KRAKEN22 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:44 pm

administrators do not mind that this 13-year-old child is playing, and has mail in his game even though he is a minor, administrators do not care that terminator, XX, EAGLE EYE, KraKencito are asking for help screams, do not care that a child under the age of 13 is offender terminator, of course terminator is a person who is about to meet the half century on planet earth, therefore deserves respect, but not the stupid child , that does not matter I say goodbye, I hope that the administrators know that it is a forum WHERE THEY SUPPORT MIND GIVE HELP.
KRAKEN22

Re: I do not know how to react

Postby Ismail » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:55 pm

Idiot do not speak with me or about me, all poeple hate you idiot !
*Just**Player*
Ismail

Postby Terminator » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 am

Subject were closed by admin the law. You have to stop it. Do you know that you can be banned even from forum???
So guys please stop that. And let us end this story .
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Ismail » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:41 pm

I HOPE HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT DO U SAID !
*Just**Player*
Ismail

Postby HomerS » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:00 pm

Ismail, Terminator asked you both to end this and stop it. You just ignored his request with this latest response. You had to have the last word.

You have asked me many times why I do not answer your questions, do not respond to you, and completely ignore you. This is exactly why. You cannot give something up. It never ends with you. When you ask me or somebody else to do something for you and we tell you that we don't have the ability or authority to do that, you keep asking us to do it again over and over, completely ignoring our explanation. It doesn't help to explain anything to you when you do not like the answer, because you refuse to accept it. You make us trying to help you a very unpleasant experience. I had decided that responding to you only created more conflict for me. That is why I have been ignoring you.

You do this with everybody and you have been annoying everybody with your posts here. When you got an account on the PotW forum, I could quickly see that your posts were inappropriate and annoying, and had to quickly block you from posting any further. I have only had to do that once before in all the years I have been running that forum. You should similarly be blocked from posting here on this forum, or completely be removed. Unfortunately, for the same reason I could not change your password (another request from you for which you could not accept my explanation), I cannot block you from posting here. I very much hope the admins who can do that do so soon for the benefit of everybody else.

I know you are young, but if you do not learn something from this soon, you will go through life turning all those that you deal with against you, just as you have turned most people here against you. This will lead to a failure in everything you try to accomplish for yourself. It is time to get smart and understand that you must completely change your behavior or your life will be a disaster.

This is the very last time I will communicate with you. Do not bother trying to communicate with me, although just like everything else, I bet you will not be able to honor this request also. If you tell me anything or ask me anything, I will completely ignore you as if you are not there.

Goodbye for the last time,
HomerS
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby eagleeye » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:18 am

I completely agree with you,HomerS! Respect
[BRO]EagleEye
eagleeye
Donator

Postby Ismail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:41 am