Banned a third time. Leaving until this problem is fixed

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Banned a third time. Leaving until this problem is fixed

Postby Bababooey » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:50 pm

I was booted while playing Caretan DM once again on 7-27 at 5:45 est. I'm on US1 server. I understand admin can't always be in the room to maintain order. However, a solution to this issue is to only give a handful of trusted people the power to initiate a vote to boot a player. As of now,anyone who donates is given this power to ban a player. Darko has banned me once for camping and Steve AX for cheating,which he does not. Too many players,like Darko, abuse their power. For this reason, I'm stepping aside until all donors are stripped,except for the players who can be trusted, of their ability to ban players.

Thanks
Bababooey

Re: Banned a third time. Leaving until this problem is fixed

Postby Bababooey » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:56 pm

5:45 pm
Bababooey

Postby HomerS » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:13 pm

Sorry to hear that Bababooey. Just FYI, the donators don't ban, they initiate a ban vote, but that doesn't help you. The owner of these servers, Badboy, is not going to change the donator/vote arrangement. All the admins can do is catch the donators who have been abusing this and ban them. We have been doing our best, we have been somewhat successful, and will continue to do so. I am often watching what is going on offline outside the game. If and when I see you playing, I will try to come in with another name and spec so that the abuser doesn't know he is being watched. Sorry for your problems with this.

-HomerS
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby Terminator » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:28 am

Bababooey wrote:I was booted while playing Caretan DM once again on 7-27 at 5:45 est. I'm on US1 server. I understand admin can't always be in the room to maintain order. However, a solution to this issue is to only give a handful of trusted people the power to initiate a vote to boot a player. As of now,anyone who donates is given this power to ban a player. Darko has banned me once for camping and Steve AX for cheating,which he does not. Too many players,like Darko, abuse their power. For this reason, I'm stepping aside until all donors are stripped,except for the players who can be trusted, of their ability to ban players.

Thanks

we caught the player who banned you several times, he was banned for a few days. If he does the same thing with you or another, he will be banned for a longer period.
I did not see you play, I hope it's not because of these abusive votes.
I hope to see you soon.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints