Aimbot

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Aimbot

Postby stipasb » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:59 am

Player Hajduk Split is using aimbot, I just don't know to whom I should speak. I am new to this server, and I'm not sure how many of your servers are there, but it was at |KinG|Bots (BETA)... -Europe- 1.3 Cracked , IP: 151.80.40.237:28962
This is really good server, but it's so bad that idiots like him are ruining a good game. Thanks in advance.
stipasb

Re: Aimbot

Postby Terminator » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:57 am

Thank you for letting us know, but a record would be very useful.
Admins are in servers most of the time, banning for hackers. It happens for a very few periods of the day that no one of us is online.
We can ban the player even if he is offline, if you give a record of him cheating.
To record a player, please read this topic: https://king-clan.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6261
About Hajduk Split, i wrote his acount coordinates and ill spect for him. Sure he will be banned if he is cheating.
Best regards.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Terminator » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:48 pm

The player you reported was found using wallhack and no recoil, the aimbot was not activated when admin XX spected and recorded him. He was banned.
Thank you for your help, and please try to record the next time u notice someone cheating.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby stipasb » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:42 pm

I've watched your video about recording players, will do that in future. Thank you.
stipasb

Return to Complaints