not Humans allowed? Admin abuse of power

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

not Humans allowed? Admin abuse of power

Postby 3016 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:49 pm

what is your problem? in the servers there are hardly 10 humans playing and you are kicking any of them if they complain about the new maps???? especially TERMINATOR is allow his friends to behave incorrectly to others and if others reply back accordingly he kick or ban them? what is this? its a shameful behaviour except if you prefer at the end to have 35 bots and 5 humans in your servers? its a pity for call of duty2, I KNOW THAT after this post you will ban also this account but really its a shame.

PS there are many players facing issues with ban or power abuse that's why at the end you will left alone with your bots. Instead of trying bring more and good players to revive cod 2 with your behaviour and power abuse are turning away the few left....

Re: not Humans allowed? Admin abuse of power

Postby Terminator » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:27 pm

Hi Vlaka,
Its not the right way to ask for an unban, Also Attacking me and trying to make me look as an abuser is outdated. And everyone knows thats untrue. (that kind of old stories wont help u to be unbanned)
U kept insulting admins and servers continuously, in caps lock, in game chat, mounths ago (u said because we added stupid maps), we warned u but u continued so we muted u for progressive durations.
The last admin that u used to find in your play time who muted u, complainted about you changing your name to insult him , I logged at the time you playing , and i saw your insults trhough name change, and I discussed with u and gave you the last warning about such a behaviour. (and unmuted you)
U changed your behaviour for few mounths and u had no problems.
3 days ago, u started again with the same behaviour, I reported it to the admin team and we discussed about the punishment we may apply to you.
They all agreed that muting you and letting you changing your name again and again to continue insulting servers and admins wont be a great idea and we banned you.
We were waiting for u to write something to apologize or to ask politely for an unban but you preferred to evade the ban by at least 6 acounts.
We have a healthy community and good servers, and we are like a big family here (I'm a friend of everyone of them except cheaters and abusers), that couldnt be found in any server , and sure u noticed it, with "GOOD MAPS" that everyone enjoying. And sure u knew it after your ban, and that's why u continued to evade the ban.
I really whished that u wrote something different or some nice words to apologize, but unfortunately you didn't.
Unban request denied.

Ps: the servers keep the record of everything done or written (all the chat history, all the name changes, all the mutes and bans), also the decisons for long ban or mute duration are shared and discussed between admins, and there are no individual decisions. Also we made the sbscription on the forum easier to let everyone come here and discuss what he wants,( and maybe you noticed that we keep repeating the forum adress in game chat in our discussions) but we did not saw anyone complainting except you!! All are writing here suggestions to make things better, donating to help the servers stay alive, etc.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby pedro01 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:15 am

I think old players hv a responsibility to keep the standard level of the server. U r an old Gamer Vlaka and play well, just can advise u as a human :) COD2 server is a gift nowadays, we think the same, But all servers and games hv rules. so we can say thank You all admins effort, who spend their free time here, help and support the servers. Many gamers enjoy and hv a good mood and fun. Myb angry for the guys why vote those maps, its happen sometimes, U exactly know its Not the admins, and server fault. SY i do not hurt you but shame for what reaction... its just human majority map vote, When i do not like a map, take a rest, focus on good things. friendly chat etc. Respect each others, rules, and do not forget, its just a game, and if you have a nice map idea welcome,
pedro01
Donator

Postby 3016 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:26 am

first of all you can not deny the unban request because I DIDN'T asked for it

second how many times people like you who think they have "power" are behaving with a bad way and provoking players and when the players react they remember that there are rules? how many times admins-donators where leaving players with wall hack or aim bot in the server to destroy the game and when someone protesting even though not in a so kind way you are kicking the one to protest about the hacker? how may times players like window maker for example are speaking and insulting other players and because they donate or they are friends with admins instead of kicking them you kick the others????

in the beginning when i was playing admins or donators where kicking me or vote kicking me all the time because i was a better player and they couldn't beat me in game, with an excuse that i was wall hacking and when real hackers where destroying the server and the mood and "likely" that time not any admin was there to kick...... and when i play in few minutes there's an admin there, noticing and kicking me... come on, what kiddo stuff is this?

Many times the admins-donators was caring more for the CAPS LOCK than for wall hackers aimbot etc.....

and except all this you put so many camp maps in the servers, which are not COD2, if you want to put these maps ok do it, but few, not 3 times more than the original maps.... its COD2 we are playing not barbie and ken

under all those things happened and continue to happening i dont think i insult anyone, on the contrary i was too kind, with the admins-donators destroying the game and their own server just for egoistic reasons, and dont tell me you are not destroying it as otherwise the servers should be full or real people not FULL WITH BOTS.... if you want to continue running a server with bots and noobs and kicking the old school because they are right i dont care, i dont want to be a part of it there are other servers, original COD2, WITH REALL PEOPLE and without admins who are behaving like that

so if you are happy with ur bots and few real people thats your problem not mine

and about the admin-donator behaviour i am not the only one complaining, you can see all the complains from so many players. its more than obvious about the abuse and excess use of kiddo "power"
Last edited by 3016 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:56 am, edited 8 times in total.

Postby 3016 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:42 am

if you keep all chats etc then you can see that in the beginning i was very careful and i was always saying that a power abuse behaviour its not making good to the server and this is also obvious as there are really very few real players and even fewer good old gamers in

instead of the logical reaction to kick the hacker or the one who is provoking, in most of the cases, admins or donators where kicking me for my reaction that for sure was not kind many times, i admit of course that but same time it was a logical reaction too for a human with even some dignity

so how you are asking me to show respect and recognition when many of you are not respecting the players that actually giving life to the servers, and to be more sarcastic some of the admins-donators they do not respect even themselves, so why should i do that?

but i am speaking really as a person who owes all COD WWII editions and playing from day one more than a decade ago up to now. we left so few fans and players on this game, COD2, we have to take care each other but same time respect the server and the players and not using the kiddo "power" to turn them away. I am following this game so many years and my heart is breaking when i see stupid actions to destroy the small community left

Postby 3016 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:00 am

and you continue to kick me out with an excuse i dont undertsand "evading server" what is this? i dont have an idea which is my actual account and since kicking me i must use another account since i delete the mode

dont have to mention that last time kicked there where just 3 real humans inside the server, bravo admin!! congrats!!

admins in here are not fair at all, they are favourable to some players and they are acting with mean, rancorous and resentful way

Postby Terminator » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:17 am

Vlaka I don't know if you are understanding what you are doing or not!!
Maybe u spent here much time when there was no admins online and you are not familiar with admin presence.
I explained to you that since your main acount is banned, any other acount that u may create will be banned also.
The only solution for you to continue playing is to get your main acount unbanned.
As I told u you tried to make things so personal, we just wanted to let u come here to explain to you that what you are doing is against the rules, since u refused to cooperate in game, but u were too proud to apologize or to ask for an unban.
You are informed, and also everyone who might read this post, that there are active admins on servers who are trying to keep things clean and to watch for any abuse. U should cooperate with them and listen to them when they discuss with you.
Anyway Vlaka I'll give you a one last chance to get your main acount unbanned:
1- U must recognize and write here that u were wrong when u insulted the servers and the admins (anyone can make mistakes but the most courageous behaviour is to admit them) and ask for an unban.
2- U must not try to evade the ban by creating new acounts for 3 days (it will be a very short period after u evaded the ban at least 8 times). If you will be found again in the game before Sunday night, u wont be able to play here again.
If you have the guts to do it, you will be able to play here again on Sunday night.
But Unfortunately, if you want to let things as they are and continue to create other acounts to evade the ban we will continue banning you.
Best regards
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby 3016 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:13 pm

well maybe i didn't understand well and probably i was over reacted but on the other hand and since you keep all the data and the chat records, if you are really fair, you can easily notice that before i start overacting i was already a victim of a bad and unappropriated behaviour from admin or donator. and if you see many other players faced the same issue and problem of misbehaving due to this kiddo "power" abuse. in any case, for sure i admit that many times i was overreacting BUT for sure, in most cases, this was a result of an unfair behaviour to me. For sure i am not the coolest or most calm character one earth but same time for sure i don't create issues if there are not any. if you check you can see many times cases with hackers and admins who where doing nothing but kicking the ones to complain and also to swear and provoke them. This you can check it out easily if you really keep all data.

about this story with the evade stuff even now i don't understand how it works and as i told you because many times i am deleting the mod file, many times also in the past i create new log account in server as i dodn't kept the data of the primary account, even now i don't know how to log in the server with the data i am using for login into this site. and by the way, since i am not certain how many times i change the account how can you be sure that all these timew syou are mentioning it was actually me?

in any case no problem at all to remain out of the servers for sometime really doesn't matter but please tell me, if again in the game there is an admin or donator which is provoking, swearing or doesn't do his job right what should i do? if you can protect the players against this kind of violation and abuse and your servers against the hackers then i have no reason at all to insult anyone....

Postby Terminator » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Ok, good that you had enough courage to write Vlaka, and I appreciate it. As I told you, you are not familiar with the presence of admins or the rules. In addition, we had many abuses from some rogue donors a long time ago (I too suffered from unjustified voting bans)
What you call Kiddo Power are the tools we use to keep order in the servers. Most of the players cooperate and cope, Few find it odd (especially old players).
You connect to servers at late hour, and sometimes you may not find an online admin to react in time (we are currently working on the presence of an administrator 24/7), to abuse that may happen to you or other players. But you should be sure that we take care of them after reading the chat history. Unfortunately, you are not there when we warn and sometimes punish these guys.
I don't want to write names, but for example, I personally muted and banned the player you mentioned from going unpunished despite his abuse, but he cooperates with the administrators and understands that there are rules to be respected . When it comes to protecting servers from cheaters, you may have noticed that the servers are cleaner now, and this is due to the efforts of the admins, but we do not write or yell that we have banned hundreds of cheaters in recent months.
Make sure no other COD server allows this freedom of speech, but there is one thing I want you to know in the future to avoid any other problem: when playing on a server, you have to respect server, rules and administrators.
In addition, when you feel that someone is harassing you or abusing or cheating, you can write here, you can also write me a pm and we will inform you of your complaint.
After letting you write everything you wanted, I'm going to close the topic now, and please don't forget that this is the last chance Vlaka (as I told you u will be able to play on Sunday if we do not find you evading the ban again till then).
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints