Complaint about admin kes breaking the rules

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Complaint about admin kes breaking the rules

Postby Extraterrestrial » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:32 pm

Hi all. Admin kes plays almost every day on bot server EU 1.0 and sometimes EU 1.3. Every day he breaks rules for example leaves to avoid loss, or in the beginning of match, when players start to join in teams, he joins to team and leaves lots of times, until he join to team which he want (with better players- with highest ranks and statistics). He has very high rank and ratio W/L, so he has artificial inflated statistics. I want to record his behavior, but I have one question. Can only demos recordings will be suitable or for example by cell phone? I want to record cell phone, to show data on my computer to avoid a supposition of lying- show his behavior few days in row, but when I will be recording demo, it's impossible check out data, and it's could be theoretical demos collected situations from, for example, the whole year when he had to exit form the game.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Re: Complaint about admin kes breaking the rules

Postby Terminator » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:14 pm

Hi Et,
The administration team always monitors the application of the rules and tries to give an example to the other players. So we do not tolerate that one of us breaks the rules.
Complaining about an admin or a player breaking the rules should be with concrete evidence. You should have solid proof of your charges which can only be provided by recording.
Btw demo files do not show the list of players, which can clearly show the change of team or avoiding loss. So try using other software.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Terminator » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 am

We are still waiting for a feed back from kes. It will be useful to know if he has some clarifications to give.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby kes » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:45 am

I think there are 2 things I would like to clarify, firstly, as an old admin member I was not aware of this new rule and will take it in to consideration from now on.

That said, I work from home and play between conference calls and urgent support calls, if I join a team and leave quickly its usually because a call came in, some last a few seconds some 30 minutes.

I play for fun not for rank............
kes
Server Moderator

Postby Terminator » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:20 pm

Thank you for the clarification Kes. We thank also ET for helping to disseminate the rule and encourage players to take it into consideration.
I will write about this rule in the discussions section, if there is anyone who has comments on it.
This topic will be locked since it has been resolved
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints