Muted for no reason

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Muted for no reason

Postby Teapot » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:35 am

hi :) i was muted for a whole day ! For context, someone was making a comment about gay being bad and i said gay is good!! im pansexual myself and i got muted for “homophobic slurs” ? i only said that gay is good. In response to someone.
Teapot
Donator

Re: Muted for no reason

Postby Teapot » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:38 am

other dude was homophobic as are some others in chat that never end up facing by repercussions
Teapot
Donator

Postby Talek » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:35 pm

Hello Teapot,

first of all, I would like to start by saying that if we see any sexist insults or insults on the sexuality of other players in the chat, we will ALWAYS punish them immediately. I watched the whole conversation. For your own safety, I recommend that you do not write anything like that next time. The people you may meet here will not always understand everything, and it has happened to us several times that such conversations end in swearing and unnecessary insult. All those involved in this conversation were muted. So you don't have to worry that you were the only one.

Anyway, I lifted your mute and for next time, please be careful. I don't mean it wrong, it's just for the safety of you and others. We want to avoid any quarrels of this type as much as possible.

Have a nice day and see you in the game! :-)
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Terminator » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:17 pm

I read what you wrote, you tried to intervene in a discussion between 2 players on another server, to open a debate on gay and homophobic and even if the guys tried to change the subject, you insisted to talk about it again. You can discuss this kind of topic elsewhere (and there are many forums and social groups where you could spend the day discussing it). But here it's a game server, and we avoid having long discussions of controversial subjects as they usually end with a fight between several people.
Either way, your mute was for a reason, and thank you Talek for your efforts to moderate the discussions and for lifting the mute when you saw that he understood.
Attachments
xCapture.JPG
xCapture.JPG (54.2 KiB) Viewed 4420 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Teapot » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:35 am

ah okay :) i didnt see your messages in game talek so thats my fault ^^ i usually dont walk about it in cod games because its such an iffy subject but i dont see that they tried to change the topic. Thanks though :)
Teapot
Donator

Return to Complaints