I'm not coming again!

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

I'm not coming again!

Postby Trinity » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:15 pm

It was very good that you made me mute in the chat.
I'm not coming again. In the past, I was coming to the server because I did not buy original games from Steam. Because I canceled the server e-mail address; I did not know my old membership password. I wanted to go back to the old year by taking the username Trinity.

My Steam account has call of duty 2 original key and I can enter the server I want.

This time I was pissed off! Check out the pings of the guys had DDos senders or opened torrents
The other one is that I am not from America, I play games with Vpn in America server, "he said"! Vpn Brings Lag! We are not donkeys who do not understand that much!

I picture the other person's ping and what they are saying.

Thank you: This server is at 91 level, so it became one with my old account; the same i left! I will not come again; It was really good. You gave a chat mute.

The Indian chieftain has a saying: The moon set, the day was dawn. It's time to go.
Good games, goodbye.
Attachments
2.png
2.png (123.34 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
Adsız.jpg
Adsız.jpg (220.61 KiB) Viewed 6122 times
Trinity
Trinity

Re: I'm not coming again!

Postby Talek » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:09 pm

Hello Trinity,

so... none of the players you play with do any "DDoS" attacks (it would probably be good to read what DDoS actually means). You were muted, because you wrote to players to leave the US server because they allegedly lag the game. The problem is, no one but you complains about such things. Yes, if a player living in Europe connects to an American server, he has a higher ping. Our entire admin team plays on both European and American servers and we don't have a single problem with that. If I should speak for myself, I live in the Czech Republic, in the middle of Europe and if I connect to the American server, my ping is about 120-150, which means that the delay in the game is about 135ms for me. Since I've been playing FPS games for almost 15 years, it's noticeable to me, but most players don't feel any difference.

But back to the point. I mainly want to say that you are complaining about other players and telling them to leave the server, but you have a very high ping yourself (see pictures below) and if you also use VPN, I can imagine why you are complaining. I once tried to play with a VPN and it really isn't a good solution. So I don't think the problem is with other players, but mainly on your side.

Anyway, I wish you good luck and goodbye.

PS I also think your ping has been addressed here in the past, so there's no reason to discuss it again.
Attachments
tr3.png
tr3.png (586.45 KiB) Viewed 6115 times
tr2.png
tr2.png (531.54 KiB) Viewed 6115 times
tr1.png
tr1.png (588.24 KiB) Viewed 6115 times
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Trinity » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:43 pm

I got a notification. That's why I came to read!

1-) I say if you are not American, if you do not live in America I said quit the server. I did not fire everyone. He can stop if you are American. As you said, you live in America, you are right in the European server you say Increases!

2-) Since OldBlood is 999 pings, everyone's ping 400s my 350 pings. I wish I didn't come to play games today, damn.

3-) In Rroni, America entered the server with Vpn that did not come with its own country

You can also ban from the Forum Good afternoon
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Terminator » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:20 pm

Trinity, if there are no rules, there will be chaos. We mute for players telling other people to quit servers as we mute for those recruiting for other servers. You've offended our rules, you've been muted, it's logical and simple, no need to write too much.
If you want to stay you are always welcome and we have nothing personal against you. If you want to go, then good luck .
You haven't broken the forum rules, so we have no reason to ban you here (again the rules).
Another rule I want you to know: when you are muted you are not allowed to bypass your mute by logging into the forum chat, trying to create another account, or writing trough your name in-game .
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Trinity » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:16 am

what story are you telling Am I a rookie? When someone's ping goes up, everyone's value increases. What are you talking about? I took the photo yesterday before giving a mute. I played another game, everyone played the popular game on twitch. Nothing happened, I played call of duty warzone, nothing happened. I entered Call of Duty 2 other servers. Should I name the VIP 75 ping servers one by one? '' I entered servers that are not crack games '' O 'I call vip' Those who have the original game know
I'm in the 80's: In the 87th I was playing nintendo games. Do not teach my job!

Note: I took it before you gave the mute.
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Talek » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:57 am

I have no idea what you want to achieve. We explained everything to you. If you don't know how ping and servers work (which you obviously DON'T really know), we can't help you. If you want to get upset here, it's your business.

So I end this discussion, because it is completely useless.

Good luck.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Terminator » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:58 am

I agree that it is useless to argue with people who think they know everything and anybody else is just ignorant.
We are not going to reduce the mute or to lift it, as we have not noticed any signs of understanding or attempting to reconcile (in fact you were just trying to say that we are morons).
Topic Locked..
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints