RATATATATATA/CAMPNOOBS

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

RATATATATATA/CAMPNOOBS

Postby BitchPLS » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:13 pm

If i can ask 2,3 question?? And complain:D Anyway... its ok to play with bunch of noobs and low wh no skill players :D but whats frustrating the most are guys not moving, hiding, camping, etc. :D Sometimes is good and important to be in one spot, but 10 minutes or all game just going at one spot is funny. Its not fair for guys that run/rush all game ( like me with scope ( giving opport. to guys with tg and automatic guns to have bigger chance to kill me in smaller range)) ...so thats not enough for them so they use advantage of hiding and waiting while you are rushing alone at 20 30 guys ???? Thats so nice :D....I dont know your rules for kick, but heavy clip and camp are normal rules for some clanservers...so i hope i ll get good answer nothing else :D TY Yes and i really dont get that chat names and statnames...all different ..and whos admin?? tag of clan ...:D hehe noob me :D
BitchPLS

Re: RATATATATATA/CAMPNOOBS

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:41 pm

as far as I know, none of the admins here kick for camping. the job of an admin is not so much to tell others how to play, but mainly deal with hackers, afk, etc...
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby BitchPLS » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:10 pm

Oki doki :D just wanted to know your opinion about camp....bcs my opinion is that advantage you get using (lets say) wallhack is similar to camp ...in both ways you have adventage against other players :D bcs you are in good spot/save, you can see others coming and most of guys are steady aimin :D one spot .... and in most cases good whckers dont move alot bcs its harder to recognize wh if you are in one spot...aiming and noaiming( watching will someone come) ..ok bb gg see ya outthere :)
BitchPLS

Postby SyED » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:49 pm

first of all everyone hv the right to play how they want to play.
about camping , campers will be on both teams just deal with them.
i hope there is no need for kicking the campers, admin/mod work is to deal with cheaters and so on.
SyED
Server Moderator

Return to Complaints