MentalRay

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

MentalRay

Postby Trinity » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:27 am

Look at the game's log how many times he enters and exits the game and goes to spectator mode He is provoking, flooding and writing sorry sorry sorry sorry in his team talk.

I've been coming to the cs go game for how many months, I've been playing cod 2 for a few days. Yesterday and today this man exhibits the same behavior.

If you have a little initiative you will intervene! Otherwise, I'm at level 106 in the Game. I will install the cheat in the game! i don't hurt! That person is a child. I will do as the provocation was done to me. There is a word! a carrot in one hand and a stick in the other.

He exits the game and goes into spectator mode. He enters the game from there and hits me. That's enough, when I switch to his team it says sory sory
Trinity
Trinity

Re: MentalRay

Postby Trinity » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:39 am

It's breaking the game! The other side is provoking me.I couldn't play well because of him.
Movie
https://we.tl/t-MTEOLe20Y3
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Trinity » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:38 am

same map voting. started the same map again. I didn't play, I'm recording this kid as a video.
He doesn't play on purpose, he makes crazy moves. score point: 2nd from the last
There are 191 levels. acting like a novice player!

https://we.tl/t-pfLE2m8ngt
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Trinity » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:51 am

Trinity wrote:Look at the game's log how many times he enters and exits the game and goes to spectator mode He is provoking, flooding and writing sorry sorry sorry sorry in his team talk.

I've been coming to the cs go game for how many months, I've been playing cod 2 for a few days. Yesterday and today this man exhibits the same behavior.

If you have a little initiative you will intervene! Otherwise, I'm at level 106 in the Game. I will install the cheat in the game! i don't hurt! That person is a child. I will do as the provocation was done to me. There is a word! a carrot in one hand and a stick in the other.

He exits the game and goes into spectator mode. He enters the game from there and hits me. That's enough, when I switch to his team it says sory sory

i forgot to say. enters monitoring mode. Finds the location where I'm going and enter the enemy team. He finds my place and kills me. This is the point where I got angry on the Argentina map! You can see from the server what this person is doing
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Terminator » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:19 pm

Trinity wrote:Look at the game's log how many times he enters and exits the game and goes to spectator mode He is provoking, flooding and writing sorry sorry sorry sorry in his team talk.

You are threatening us to use Cheats !!!!
You are welcome to do so if you want a permban ....

Ps: if you keep writing such things on the forum i will ban you here too ...
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints