cheater in V1

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

cheater in V1

Postby krm1 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:40 pm

Hi Admins !
this guy is using aimbot in EU1
i dont know why the map Gob Mice records stop playing on my Pc!
Attachments
beta.dm_1
(850.16 KiB) Downloaded 372 times
krm1
Donator

Re: cheater in V1

Postby Terminator » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:56 pm

We are banning him everyday. An aimbotter from Estonia who keeps evading the ban.
Today he was banned twice...
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Trinity » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:45 am

krm1 you are probably new. Welcome to the club ! I've been playing for how many years, I stopped playing the game because of these 2 people. I came again...
These are 2 popular cheats. I was leaving the game I couldn't enjoy it

Exit the game when you see 2 rude. My advice to you

Trinity
Trinity

Postby Terminator » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:46 am

krm1 you are probably new. Welcome to the club ! I've been playing for how many years, I stopped playing the game because of these 2 people. I came again...

1- He is not new.
2- This is the second time you've posted asking people to quit the game, and it should be the last.
3- The screenshots you posted don't make sense and your messages start to look like a SPAM.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Trinity » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:43 am

Terminator wrote:

1- He is not new.
2- This is the second time you've posted asking people to quit the game, and it should be the last.
3- The screenshots you posted don't make sense and your messages start to look like a SPAM.

2-)you misunderstand. You understand differently. You will quit when you see such cheaters. After that person is banned, let krm1 play the game again, this is what I say. I didn't say quit the basic game
3-)As an example, I showed that they were banned and came with multiple accounts. I know how to get out of here!
I don't care

5-) we are discussing among ourselves.

6-) Tell me if I am a burden to you. Give me a perm ban. I don't feel sorry for the game, I feel sorry for the time that I am level 120. I will not come again! You also know that; we are passing time.
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Talek » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:49 am

Trinity,

we don't understand because 90% of your posts are just non sense things. Also we heard in the past you won't come here again and yet you are still here posting almost every day. To be honest, 120 rank isn't so high and you can reach it in few hours.

And, in the case you don't know, aviara.ro is a default nickname given by some server, I think Terminator explain this to you in the past as well. We can compare it to our server, default nickname given by KinG server is KingFan#XXX. So, you can find maybe 1000+ accounts with nickname aviara.ro and no, they are not all cheaters.

We ban cheaters as fast as possible, so there is almost no chance you will find cheater on the KinG servers.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Trinity » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:11 am

Talek wrote:Trinity,

we don't understand because 90% of your posts are just non sense things. Also we heard in the past you won't come here again and yet you are still here posting almost every day. To be honest, 120 rank isn't so high and you can reach it in few hours.

And, in the case you don't know, aviara.ro is a default nickname given by some server, I think Terminator explain this to you in the past as well. We can compare it to our server, default nickname given by KinG server is KingFan#XXX. So, you can find maybe 1000+ accounts with nickname aviara.ro and no, they are not all cheaters.

We ban cheaters as fast as possible, so there is almost no chance you will find cheater on the KinG servers.

Do you understand the event? krm1 just wrote a friendly post. The Terminator prejudges without listening without understanding. It is as if we are slandering the administration, it is perceived that way. My krm1 advice was this: If he's in a bad mood, I said stay away from the game for a few hours. '' I'm talking about the Kuga and the other issue. ''
I gave krm1 consolation. I downloaded and watched the demo video.

I don't have a problem with anyone, but I expected respect. You could call it the Terminator. Example: Never mind, we punished Trinity for a mistake! Never mind the past is in the past. Enjoy yourself! he could say. He could have said, "Let me buy you a beer" as a joke. I'm talking about the Kuga and the other issue.
Trinity
Trinity

Postby krm1 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:58 am

Trinity wrote:

Do you understand the event? krm1 just wrote a friendly post. The Terminator prejudges without listening without understanding. It is as if we are slandering the administration, it is perceived that way. My krm1 advice was this: If he's in a bad mood, I said stay away from the game for a few hours. '' I'm talking about the Kuga and the other issue. ''

I don't have a problem with anyone, but I expected respect. You could call it the Terminator. Example: Never mind, we punished Trinity for a mistake! Never mind the past is in the past. Enjoy yourself! he could say. He could have said, "Let me buy you a beer" as a joke. I'm talking about the Kuga and the other issue.

Hi Trinity
i have posted this video for a deep reason : because i have kicked the player by calling a vote ! since there was no admin online in that situation and many players called for admins to kick him, so i used my donator privilege to get red off that guy and added a proof for that.
finally i am not a new player i have played on US3 with you under name (OldBlood) and in EU1 under name (Wihlem Burgdorf) famous German leader :lol:
thanks
krm1
Donator

Postby Trinity » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:35 pm

krm1 wrote:
Trinity wrote:

Hi Trinity
i have posted this video for a deep reason : because i have kicked the player by calling a vote ! since there was no admin online in that situation and many players called for admins to kick him, so i used my donator privilege to get red off that guy and added a proof for that.
finally i am not a new player i have played on US3 with you under name (OldBlood) and in EU1 under name (Wihlem Burgdorf) famous German leader :lol:
thanks

I can't come to play today, I'm at work. I hope we will be in the same division when I come to the game. We go to war side by side.
It's my pleasure. I wish you good games.
Trinity
Trinity

Return to Complaints