this is to Badboy and urgent

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

this is to Badboy and urgent

Postby krm1 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Hi Bad Boy
after i have opened a complaint against Admin's friends (Termi)
he did the following:
1-He prompted the offending player to write a response, knowing that the player did not know me.
2-he locked the post.(https://king-clan.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6677)
3-He disclosed the secrets of the players to others.
4-He punished the complaining player and honored the offending player and muted me in the conversation.
so please check the post in point 2 and stop Termi apartheid against me
Last edited by krm1 on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krm1
Donator

Re: this is to Badboy and urgent

Postby krm1 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:32 pm

krm1 wrote:Hi Bad Boy
after i have opened a complaint against Admin's friends (Termi)
he did the following:
1-He prompted the offending player to write a response, knowing that the player did not know me.
2-he locked the post.(https://king-clan.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6677)
3-He disclosed the secrets of the players to others.
4-He punished the complaining player and honored the offending player and muted ةe in the conversation.
so please check the post in point 2 and stop Termi apartheid against me

Is it reasonable to file a complaint and violate the complainant and honor the aggressor? When did Cesar know that I'm changing my name and running away from the game when I lose? Why did the admin call Terme the player privately and tell him what he should write? Is it forbidden to file a complaint against the supervisors' friends?
krm1
Donator

Postby Terminator » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Muted 1 day after this discussion:
xCapture.JPG
xCapture.JPG (36.54 KiB) Viewed 7763 times

All of the clean players on the servers are our friends except the "IDIOTS" and we alwayz try to discuss and warn at first.

If you try to continue with this behavior you will be muted again and for longer.

Slandering me won't be helpful for you. I'm patient but that has limits. Spamming also won't be helpful.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby krm1 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Isn't it a shame for you to call me an idiot? I do not want an answer from you because you are a racist person towards the Arabs! Cezar never knows me, never play with me! Red Dragon never play with me too! and I did not make a mistake in the conversation. I said the truth. I want a sane person to rule in this case other than you, someone who is just and knows the truth, not someone who attacks others and describes them as idiots! Why did you cover up your friends? We are all admin friends here, but not you. There are a lot of wonderful admins and I love them like King Bee and Royal Flush, ET ,Talek .but you hates me for nothing and tell others to do the same.
krm1
Donator

Postby Terminator » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:32 pm

Again you tried to have problems with the admins. And it's the second time you slander us. Really sad!
Btw I will be here until I die or COD2 dies. So all you are trying to do now is useless.
Last year you were banned 1 week on the forum for slandering the admin team and for being a liar. This time it will be 2 weeks.
Cya, and I hope it will be enough time for you to grow up a brain.

Edit : Ban duration extended due to ban evasion with another account (trigger)
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby |KinG|X-X » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:52 pm

KRM1, in my time monitoring you and your actions in game and on forum, I have noticed that you tend to stretch the truth to fit whatever narrative that helps you most. First off, I am going to tell you that your insult to Terminator being racist toward Arab is absolutely false. It is somewhat hilarious that you call an Arab (Termi) a racist toward Arab. You are a well known loss evader, so it is public knowledge that you have evaded losses. It would not have mattered if anyone said that you were, it's not a secret...just look at the previous posts on the forum. I have seen that you complain against almost anyone who does not agree with your point of view, and if you do not like the outcome of the conversation, you attempt to go beyond them and bother the owner of the servers, (who BTW has much more important things to do than deal with such issues). I am recommending to Badboy that your forum status be perm muted as well as in game. It seems you cause nothing but trouble, repeatedly, so after many short duration mutes and bans, I feel that more drastic actions need taken. Enjoy your muted time and hopefully you will be able to reflect on your actions and maybe reform them. Then maybe you can return as a reputable player.

KingAdmin X-X
|KinG|X-X
Server Moderator

Return to Complaints