Admin |KinG|RoyalFlush Evading Loss and abusing admin powers

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Admin |KinG|RoyalFlush Evading Loss and abusing admin powers

Postby joejoe12 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:58 pm

|KinG|RoyalFlush has been evading loss to me many times. Termi PLEASE READ chat logs where he says he's leaving right before losing matches he says because there are too many bots in the match. Which is a complete LIE and just an excuse to evade, he evaded many matches because he was LOSING. Check and you'll see him losing to me and says he's quiting because of bots.

Also he's been kicking me out from matches many times because he says I use flack against my team mates. First, there's no rule where it says you can't hit team mates when shooting flack. Second, if you hit team mate you score points and it helps your team to win. It's a win for all your team.

The server is dying and people leaving because of mods like him.

Thank you for your attention.

Signed: Noob Troll
joejoe12

Re: Admin |KinG|RoyalFlush Evading Loss and abusing admin po

Postby Terminator » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:26 pm

Royal is an active admin and logs in daily for long hours on all 1.0 and 1.3 servers.
People don't like active admins who detect their abuse and don't let them break the rules.
An admin has many tasks to do and sometimes they see something suspicious and go to spect or suddenly switch to another server to check for abnormal events. And it happens that he writes that he won't play with bots or anything else so that players don't suspect him when he sees something suspicious (at night it happens that he is the only active admin for hours who should take care of 8 servers and a forum).
You've been kicked multiple times for using friendly fire with flack on the mp_chelm map after we warned you. Today he asked if he could tempban you 30 minutes for abusing after people complained about it and we agreed (I think that's why you wrote now):
xCapture.JPG
xCapture.JPG (22.04 KiB) Viewed 5596 times

You kept muted because until now you were so proud to say sorry to the admins that you harassed and abused every night. And you still avoid losses, and you still abuse the flack canon on mp_chelm (abusing that canon is glitching because it even kills spectators!!)
The case is simple: it is illogical and not allowed to complain about breaking a rule (even if it actually happened) when you are breaking them 24/7 on the servers....
In addition, from now on, any attempt to slander an admin and try to make him look bad (by you or avybody else) just because he is doing his job well will be heavily punished.

Edit: Banned after evading mute in the forum chat:
xCapture.JPG
xCapture.JPG (17.81 KiB) Viewed 5502 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints