blasphemy against the prophet

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

blasphemy against the prophet

Postby Trinity » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:26 am

He came again, I didn't play with him! It's okay if you didn't take the VIP from him! When I saw him, I decided not to play. I'm posting pictures! Secondly, there is blasphemy in the chat. ran away from the game, he thought he wouldn't understand us.
Trinity
Trinity

Re: blasphemy against the prophet

Postby Terminator » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:22 am

Hey Trinity, Please Avoid having hatred against anyone here, this is just a game.
I told you that now he can no longer exclude you from the game since his privileges have been deactivated.
But this player has bigger problems than the chat:
- He constantly leaves his team when they are on the verge of losing and his W / L ratio is artificially over-inflated. And we used all possible means to deter him (Warnings, kicks, tempban 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 3 days), but he never changed his behavior.
- He abuses the nomination of the carentan dm map and wants to play it alone, that's why he kicked you and 2 other players yesterday.
Be sure we will react when we see that it leads to a dead end with him.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Trinity » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:04 am

Terminator wrote:Hey Trinity, Please Avoid having hatred against anyone here, this is just a game.
I told you that now he can no longer exclude you from the game since his privileges have been deactivated.
But this player has bigger problems than the chat:
- He constantly leaves his team when they are on the verge of losing and his W / L ratio is artificially over-inflated. And we used all possible means to deter him (Warnings, kicks, tempban 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 3 days), but he never changed his behavior.
- He abuses the nomination of the carentan dm map and wants to play it alone, that's why he kicked you and 2 other players yesterday.
Be sure we will react when we see that it leads to a dead end with him.

It happened today ! I can never have hatred! I spoke with talek in chat today. Jesus cursed the prophet! that person today! Talek helped. Dialogues between us and Talek!
No matter who: I am a Christian, I would never curse the prophet of the Muslims! I do not insult them with their religion, whether they are Buddhists.
The issue I complained to Talek was that that person insulted the prophet! Dialogue pictures with Talek

https://imgur.com/a/QKH02H1

blasphemy against the prophet https://imgur.com/n0xGO2F
Trinity
Trinity

Postby portobet » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:15 am

Matzl player is rude player and when he is losing, he comes out of the game, his total losses are only 58 times in the game when you look at the list of players, totally 58 times.
portobet

Postby Terminator » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:47 am

portobet wrote:Matzl player is rude player and when he is losing, he comes out of the game, his total losses are only 58 times in the game when you look at the list of players, totally 58 times.

Yes, unfortunately I was now following him on 1.3 servers, and he is still not learning ...
I know he is on the forum so this post will be for him in case he reads it:
Matzis, after all the warnings and short punishments, you still insist on artificially inflating your W / L ratio. And break the rules.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (23.61 KiB) Viewed 7412 times

So I will give you 5 days break. After expiring them:
- Do not call votes against innocent people (Or you will never regain your privileges)
- Do not evade the loss and end your games no matter what you lose or win.
- Do not hinder the rotation of the map by insisting on nominating carentan_dm and pushing people to leave the servers.
If we notice that you still have the same behavior, the duration of the ban will be increased.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints