CHEATER

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

CHEATER

Postby M A C A K » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:41 pm

Last time i said that someone have cheats, now i have proof, i will upload video on google disk, it will took few minutes, his name is king fan #777, i recorded with mobile because i couldnt find screen recorder on my pc, but you can clearly see what he doing, turning around for 90 degres in 0.1 second and aiming just head....
M A C A K

Re: CHEATER

Postby M A C A K » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:05 pm

As i said, there is video where you can clearly see what this guy doing, i forgot to say no recoil.....
for better view watch in medium screen(not full screen)
here is the link, dont wory its not virus trap i swear --

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... gi4zh9tAHo
M A C A K

Postby Talek » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:23 pm

One of our admins banned him. But thank you for the report.

Edit#1 I moved your topic to "Complaints", you should report cheaters to this section.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Trinity » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:50 pm

M A C A K wrote:As i said, there is video where you can clearly see what this guy doing, i forgot to say no recoil.....
for better view watch in medium screen(not full screen)
here is the link, dont wory its not virus trap i swear --

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... gi4zh9tAHo

M A C A K I'm sorry for the unfortunate event! There are cheaters sometimes. It's good that you complain! Have fun, don't worry. it's good that you complained; Of course they will be punished. Terminator; messaged once. You will write /record player name to get it in the game video! It automatically saves the video.
You will type /stoprecord to stop the recording.

I wish you good luck ..
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Terminator » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:15 pm

M A C A K wrote:Last time i said that someone have cheats, now i have proof, i will upload video on google disk, it will took few minutes, his name is king fan #777, i recorded with mobile because i couldnt find screen recorder on my pc, but you can clearly see what he doing, turning around for 90 degres in 0.1 second and aiming just head....

The last time you said we were an "aimbot server" there weren't any cheaters at all.
Kingfan777 signed up today and used aimbot, and Steve banned him perm, after seeing complaints in the game chat.
Thanks for the video, this is how we properly report hackers.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints