Admin Terminator abused me and kick me

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Admin Terminator abused me and kick me

Postby 3016 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:41 pm

Admin Terminator abused me and kick me for using the nick name Slava Ukraine. when children and babies are killed its totally inhuman to say don't use this nick name. Also the fact that he muted me, freeze me and kick me several times, without from my side to insult anyone, is extreme abuse of power. we are living in Europe and freedom of speech is granted by law. this kind of treatment is similar to what dictatorships are doing trying to shut down anyone with different opinion. its what Puttin is doing by putting in jail everyone has different opinion. But above all its INHUMAN. if i will be harassed or abused or kicked for using the nick Slava Ukraine i will report the server and the page and the admin for pro-Russia-Putin propaganda and for practices to shut down any anti-war voice. This things are more serious than an admins overestimated ego

Re: Admin Terminator abused me and kick me

Postby Terminator » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:57 pm

1- This is a game server, there are many places where you could discuss this kind of problem.
2- We want our servers to be a place where people can enjoy their free time and get rid of stress. You can use Slava Ukraine and another player use Russia or Putin is the best or whatever and start fighting in the chat and other people will join the chat and what the servers would be like???
3- 80% of the server population are from Eastern Europe and suffer from the consequences of war. They come here to try to forget after being fed up with everything written in the media, and we have to help them.
4- When you are on a server, you must do what the admins tell you to do, and come here to discuss it if you are not convinced. And not the opposite
5- We did the same with pro Russian people.
Our servers were like that with all the political crisis that has taken place in recent years and will remain so.
So please don't refer to any problematic topics while in the game to keep the game enjoyable for everyone.
Go report to whoever you want, and don't try to threaten us, because you will be banned from this space.
If you continue to not listen to what the admins tell you to do, you will be punished for it, so after the mute expires, do not try to create problems in the game, and when you are muted, don't try to escape your mute because it's bannable offense, I only kicked you for trying to communicate with your name to evade the mute and for trying to change back your name , but Keep in mind that's a bannable offense and next time you might be tempbanned for it.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby 3016 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:24 pm

1) I was not discussing any issue i just use a nick, you make it an issue your self probably because you dont have problem with the slaughter happening there or maybe you are too sensitive for anything antiRussian? or better anti Puttin because russian people are not to blame.

2) if something like this you are describing happens and two players starting to fight then you may interfere, but without any issue like this in the server to behave like this, mute, kick freeze its more than an overloaded kido ego from the "admin" power towards people you don't like and over reaction and oversensitivity to anything has to do with your political approach, you made it political not me.

3) you are the ones uses threats all the time. even in this point instead of trying to be logic you are still threatening and using your admin "power" to ban.

4) i saw many people with nicks like Russia, Erdogan, etc but there was no problem with them, still in the servers, YOU have problem with the particular nick "slava Ukraine"

5) the abuse you are using often was also obvious in that case because i change that nick to "you are wrong" and you kicked me out for absolutely personal and ego reasons, nothing to do with anything you are claiming

5)by the way i am repeating again, when you try to shut down mouths like this its against our institutions that our ancestors died to earn for all of us, if you are not familiar with what democracy and freedom is then its not our problem. but above all ITS INHUMAN this oversensitivity, shame!!

Postby Terminator » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:30 pm

You definitely seem to have authority issues, remember you're on a game server, which has admins and rules you need to follow. if that doesn't suit you, you can play elsewhere. The topic will be locked, and be careful if you try to enforce your own rules on our servers.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints