Several players are changing teams.

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Several players are changing teams.

Postby azar » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:51 pm

Hi all !

I noticed a few players changed teams at the beginning of the game.
In general, they want to join the team that has more chances to win, that has better players (with high rank, with high ratio K/D, with high ratio W/L). Or after a few seconds, they want to change team because they were spawn killing, etc. Except for SOKABAN, who only joins the Axis team.

These players are :
FBI (cz)
kes
KingFan13
SOKABAN
spearman7
The Widow Maker

Here is a folder with proof they're changing teams :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-9Gld9y3oubrrmzsKVm0R8v9oSXZId7i?usp=sharing
azar

Re: Several players are changing teams.

Postby Terminator » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:29 pm

Hi Azar,
We really thank you for your efforts, it shows your interest in the servers and your hope for balanced and fair games. I know how much time and effort it takes to record these videos, compile them and upload them to your drive.
We've discussed loss evasion and why we enforce this rule to ensure fair and balanced games, but what you're reporting now, even if it's some sort of loss evasion, is blatant, arrogant and selfish.
We've taken care of some of the people you reported, and we'll take care of the ones we just saw now.
As long as we are dealing with them, please report any similar offenses they may commit in the future, as most of them have said they will not do this again.
PS: about SOKABAN, I think it's a psychological problem, not for the purpose of winning or artificially inflating the w/l ratio, he still thinks Hitler is alive :)
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints