abuse by admins

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

abuse by admins

Postby 3016 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:27 pm

just few minute ago i was playing in the server with kingTalek and because i told him camber (since he is) he called me several times idiot, when i ask if any admin they said they where four and then all of them abusing me and insulting me. When i ask what about the rules of your server if admins should respect them too they mute me laughing and continue to insult me

really these people who thing they are something becasue they are admins in a server and behave like this i thing they are people with very low self estimation and probably they are the lowest quality.

so if you really care about your servers and the rules you set but some admins themselves are not respecting, just have a look at the chat history and if things didn't happened like that ok, but if they happened you owe to me in in my face to all the players have been abused by low quality kiddos and apology.

otherwise admin that rules are just for the not admins and dont play that fair to us....

really sad...

Re: abuse by admins

Postby Terminator » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:38 pm

All the admins think you're retarded, and all your posts on the forum are proof of that.
You like no one and no one likes you...
Harassing admins and breaking the rules is your favorite occupation and it should stop.
It's your problem and not ours, we are not psychologists to help you overcome your psychological problems.
You are now muted, and don't try to avoid it because you know how we deal with ban/mute evaders.
Topic is locked, we don't want to read any more BS from your side.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints