30 mins temporary mute but the problem is

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

30 mins temporary mute but the problem is

Postby Cookies » Mon May 09, 2022 11:44 pm

that soab was using a very insulting name IN PURPOSE to disrespect our biggest national value,founder of our country ; Kemal Atatürk. I directly addressed him,nothing else and it was in our language. Extraterrestrial you were there I think you asked me whats going on but the retard was pushing it to the edge and I got temp muted with the reason "enough" . that mf was insulting me but when I say bad words in a not publicly understandable language, I get banned. What about that guy? he was still chatting after I got muted. I goddam rarely joining since 2 years but you are still with the same objective to mute cookies whenever he says something.even if you don't understand what I'm talking about. I have no problems with 30 min temp mute but the problem is, the problem is bigger than that. If you don't do anything about that pure mf insulting a whole nation,then something is really wrong.
mf's nickname was "kamal aditürk" . just ask any turkish one what it says and you'll hear. he already said "it's the 2nd case today about my nickname" so...

- btw, I absolutely don't want to see any type of regular fanboys to come here and perform their best asslicking skills.stay away -
Cookies

Re: 30 mins temporary mute but the problem is

Postby Terminator » Tue May 10, 2022 5:56 am

I don't see any problem, we're not supposed to dig into history to find out which name is appropriate or not...
It's an international game server, we're here to play and enjoy our free time, some of you want to turn it into a political space, and that's not going to happen.
When an admin is online, you don't have to moderate anything, you didn't asked for help even after he asked you what's heppening. that's why the tempmute.

- btw, I absolutely don't want to see any type of regular fanboys to come here and perform their best asslicking skills.stay away -

It's a public forum, anyone can write, it's not you who determine the rules here...

PS: Fyi Kamal was muted too
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Re: 30 mins temporary mute but the problem is

Postby Extraterrestrial » Tue May 10, 2022 6:23 pm

I don't see a problem with his nick either, and we shouldn't judge in this particular case, which nickname is appropriate and which is not. As the Terminator said it's not a politicial forum. The mute was for attacking by you the player using not polite words. You didn't ask admin for help, but I asked you where is the problem and what's going on.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Return to Complaints