Hacker

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Hacker

Postby Steveril » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:51 pm

Ok so I've been playing on King bots COD2 server for a while now, but recently noticed that it appears to OK for hackers to play claiming to be PRO's. Lets take PUGZIII for example. All the admins seem to be convinced that he is legitimate and isn't using a hack as he claims he is a PRO.. What a load of BS. If he is sooooo good, why isn't he playing on a PB server? Why is he honing his so called skills on a BOT server. Seriously. Come on..

I've spec'd him on numerous occasions and it is so obvious the guy is running a wallhack, yet when you speak out all the admin back him up like he is some sort of god. Oh yeah and then you get muted for speaking out. Pathetic.
I've been playing COD2 on and off but mainly off since release. I'm an OKish player in the scheme of things and hate hackers.

Its a shame that the admins seem to love the guy. Pretty pathetic really coz he is making a fool out of all of you.
Steveril

Re: Hacker

Postby Terminator » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:01 pm

Why don't you try to write something coherent, simple and respectful??
In summary you said:
- Pugzii is a cheater and the admins love him and let him play (slandering the admin team)
- Even if Pugzii is not a cheater why is he playing on a bot server!!!!! (bashing servers)
Also you gave no evidence at all.....You should since you has been playing "cod2 for a while now" !!!!

I would have just ignored your message, especially after what you wrote in the chat:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (58.33 KiB) Viewed 3559 times

But for other users who may be reading this: we watched this guy and he even shared his screen with me on Discord. And we don't take a 1 in a million risk to let someone cheat on our servers (as you know). But you also know that we mute for false accusers and toxic people. So enjoy! (next time the mute will be longer)
PS: topic locked because solved
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints