Is switching to "Spectator" mode evading loss?

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Is switching to "Spectator" mode evading loss?

Postby xslauth » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:51 am

Hello, I've noticed this behavior a few times and I'm not calling out anyone in particular, but here's my main question:
If a certain team is losing a match during gameplay, and a player on that losing team switches to "SPECTATE" seconds before the match has ended, does this count toward evading a loss?... or are the stats of that player still scored properly even after switching teams to become a spectator? :geek:
xslauth

Re: Is switching to "Spectator" mode evading loss?

Postby Extraterrestrial » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:03 pm

Hello, we tempban players who constantly and in obvious way evade losses to inflate their stats, or if there is an opportunity, they change the losing team to the winning team. This is unfair behavior towards the rest of the players and don't be afraid to report this type of behavior.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Postby xslauth » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:29 am

I was playing a match late last night, basically one-on-one with another player "AAAAAAAA!!!" and I noticed he did this. I called him out on it, but he never acknowledged my comment.
xslauth

Postby Terminator » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:49 pm

His nickname was Charalambos, he was warned and kicked several times for avoiding loss and sitting in the corner spamming taunts without playing. He ignored our comments, and we know he read and understood, and we had to ban him for 1 hour when he again avoided the loss. He changed his name to AAAA thinking we couldn't detect his presence ;) We'll keep an eye on him. THANKS!
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Juliett78 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:00 am

xslauth wrote:I was playing a match late last night, basically one-on-one with another player "AAAAAAAA!!!" and I noticed he did this. I called him out on it, but he never acknowledged my comment.

Hi

Last night's intense one-on-one match with "AAAAAAAA!!!" was a great experience, but I couldn't help but notice an issue with their gameplay.free fire name
Juliett78

Return to Complaints