VIP Abusing his powers

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

VIP Abusing his powers

Postby Pr0D1g10 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:37 am

VIP member Legacy_Beaker called a mute-vote on me (i've been muted) just because I told him to leave because of his ping (around 750), he was laggin us all, then latter he called a mute-vote on me, and i've been muted...
Then he says ''alguien mas?'' (anyone else) believen he his a king or something and he can do whatever he wants just because he's VIP...

Coudln't take a print but I think it wont be hard to look at the chatlogs..

I recommend to remove his VIP powers for a while so he can learn not to abuse his status.

Than you.
Fallschirmjäger
Pr0D1g10

Re: VIP Abusing his powers

Postby Legacy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:55 am

There are many witnesses that what he says is not true, this player every time he enters the game we just insulted me and imagine_breaker (we are the leaders of the clan breaker), he is a exbreaker, and after leaving the clan , the only thing it does is attack. personally I have no problem with, but my colleagues complain about how annoying it can be, what MUTE. that came and said "and here are the burdensome" and we just we played, imagine was with me. It is not the first time concerns us that way, you can ask other players and would verify that what I say is not a lie :) sorry for my english, i use Google translator :/
Legacy

Postby Pr0D1g10 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:09 am

Lol, i have never been member of your clan, and the one who's lying is you, anyways, your witnesses doesn't matter since the head admin can check the chat-log and he can notice who's telling the true.

And for you, by being a vip member, is not good lie to the admins, :$
Fallschirmjäger
Pr0D1g10

Postby Legacy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:33 am

I only used my commands with players who attack me in the game, I have no problems with anyone, but if I insult or something, I have to answer ... who are you? you are mo11? o.O
Legacy

Postby Pr0D1g10 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:41 am

I'm Fallschirmjäger, and you muted me because I asked you to leave because your ping, i didn't insult you or anything.
Then before i got muted you said ''Alguien mas?'' (someone else?) believing youre a king or something just because you paid for your privileges, so, you're basically abusing them.
Fallschirmjäger
Pr0D1g10

Postby Legacy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:53 am

but my ping was not very high, I only had connection problems for a moment and fixed it,... and I said that, because there are many others who insult me, (complain because I killed a lot or because they believe I use hacks u_u). I have only two players muted, I have not abused, I had preliminary discussions with both.

(The last comment, about the clan is for mo11 Shootgunner, sorry for that. With him also had discussions and I mistook player.)
Legacy

Postby BadBoy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:47 am

Since it was only a 30 minute mute, i'll let it slide.

I'll take this complaint into consideration in-case any future issues arise.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Return to Complaints