issue with US1

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

issue with US1

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat May 28, 2016 1:54 pm

as of the time of my posting this, US1 is empty. you can join the server, but not the game itself, and there are no bots. map appears to be stuck on Matmata.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Re: issue with US1

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat May 28, 2016 2:00 pm

i can join now, but it's still messed up. the bots are all stuck in place and after dying you have to go to spec before you can rejoin the game. please check it out when you get a sec.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby BarackStalin » Sat May 28, 2016 6:20 pm

I kicked the bots and the server switched over to Stalingrad and seems to be OK at the moment.
BarackStalin
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun May 29, 2016 7:15 am

I just checked it and it seems okay. I wonder what was going on with it last night
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:40 pm

as of the time of my posting of this comment, US1 is experiencing the same conditions as when I made the original post in this thread. strangely, the score is also stuck on 634 (out of 600).

UPDATE: there were no bots or players, so I spawned the bots and they stood in the spawn areas and did not move.
so I tried BarakStalin's solution of re-kicking the bots and the map immediately switched over and everything seems to be working properly. so if anyone should read this and you find US1 (only seems to affect US1) in such a condition, try the solution of respawning the bots, and then kicking them. it doesn't make much sense but it seems to effectively solve this bug.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Return to Complaints