crose war,adelz and godblesshismomblala

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

crose war,adelz and godblesshismomblala

Postby yarabisukur » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:30 pm

server is down,so I want to say it here.that bastard named crose war insults other people for absolutely no reason,calling them real life terrorists and when you respond to him,that adelz named really poor and dirty skinned low culture son of a whore comes and replies "I'm muslim,if you are not muslim,gtfo" .I know,this is the short story of your overall community.The whole community is full of really low culture,restricted sons of bitches but since your server is down,I must say it here.crose war,adelz and other bastard,I hope someone comes where you live,cuts your head in front of your family while they are crying for you,you feel the pain and beg with tears and your cheap life gets taken by terrorists.Everyone deserves a life but you definitely DON'T. I wish you and your families all the bad things,I hope you a hopeless and endless painful situation.
yarabisukur

Re: crose war,adelz and godblesshismomblala

Postby TheLaw » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:35 pm

Whaaaaat?
Looks like somebody really needs a chill pill. Or a whole bottle of them.

If you have a problem with some of the players, please write a more coherent and respectful complant topic and we will help you.
TheLaw

Postby spyyy » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:46 pm

yarabisukur wrote:server is down,so I want to say it here.that bastard named crose war insults other people for absolutely no reason,calling them real life terrorists and when you respond to him,that adelz named really poor and dirty skinned low culture son of a whore comes and replies "I'm muslim,if you are not muslim,gtfo" .I know,this is the short story of your overall community.The whole community is full of really low culture,restricted sons of bitches but since your server is down,I must say it here.crose war,adelz and other bastard,I hope someone comes where you live,cuts your head in front of your family while they are crying for you,you feel the pain and beg with tears and your cheap life gets taken by terrorists.Everyone deserves a life but you definitely DON'T. I wish you and your families all the bad things,I hope you a hopeless and endless painful situation.

Just go Away and blow yourself.
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby Bob » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 am

Murtaza you are a tightly wound son of a gun LOL
Bob

Return to Complaints