Beware, Noob VIP

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Beware, Noob VIP

Postby CAZADOR » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:49 am

Hello...
Yesterday I met this player, all you do is nominate maps anybody like and sometimes not play ... By the same in the past only nominating gob_mice only, it is a good camper haha, but thanks that map and was removed lol. .. I was playing tdm and made alamein ban vote against me without any reason ... that he did not have against me, but also was playing quietly in leningrad ctf, and all I did was kill me, kill me and went out to viewer and so on, the strange thing was that you always knew where I was and where I was going and I killed, wall hack? ... lol ... well maybe it does is that winning teams always changing, sometimes without a fight to the opposing team, that explains your W/L ratio of 7.69 ... noob lol

You can not do anything against him?
Since it is annoying haha ...

Nick Name: Mighty_Ace
His former nickname was Newton

« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Re: Beware, Noob VIP

Postby MAULIK93 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:22 am

Hello,
You said yesterday you met me then how do you know that I nominate gob_Mice map only??? And how do you know my name was Newton?? I was using The Black Eagle name before. Gob_mice map is not even in the list lol. I am the guy who called mute vote against you because you was talking shit about other players and me. I never called vote ban on you. Mute vote and ban vote is completely different. I only temporary ban players who use hacks.
I was watching you as spectators, that's how I know your camping spot. I only wanted to kill you just for fun. I have nothing against you so just chill. Please stop crying over little things, it's just a game.
Hope this will help
Thank you!
MAULIK93

Postby Bob » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:14 pm

MAULIK93 wrote:Hello,
You said yesterday you met me then how do you know that I nominate gob_Mice map only??? And how do you know my name was Newton?? I was using The Black Eagle name before. Gob_mice map is not even in the list lol. I am the guy who called mute vote against you because you was talking shit about other players and me. I never called vote ban on you. Mute vote and ban vote is completely different. I only temporary ban players who use hacks.
I was watching you as spectators, that's how I know your camping spot. I only wanted to kill you just for fun. I have nothing against you so just chill. Please stop crying over little things, it's just a game.
Hope this will help
Thank you!

Going to spec mode to see where a player is hiding and then joining the opposite team to go kill them, is a bannable offense.
Bob

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:16 am

lol, no it's not. it's just kind of gay.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Bob » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:34 pm

lol I was kind of trolling but ive seen bans for that before on other servers
Bob

Postby Pr0D1g10 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 pm

I'm surprised this guy isn't yet banned
Fallschirmjäger
Pr0D1g10

Return to Complaints