Ban

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Ban

Postby irfan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:43 pm

I have never used wallhack or aim but suddenly in this week, including my two years old account, my two accounts have banned. This is not fair. My second account has opened after first and two years old account has banned. Apparently there is a misjudging.
irfan

Re: Ban

Postby 65urtf » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:52 pm

irfan johnbasilone soc doom they all turkish with the same style with rifle &they play fast, very fast they expect Opponent place obviously with wallhack the most common betwin them, they hate losing. when they realizes it (the lose) they goes spec mode or logout .witch make me think they cheating u can all look the k/d w/l numbers. honestly im glad u were banned, its fair.
65urtf

Postby Soc-DooM » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:08 pm

65urtf wrote:irfan johnbasilone soc doom they all turkish with the same style with rifle &they play fast, very fast they expect Opponent place obviously with wallhack the most common betwin them, they hate losing. when they realizes it (the lose) they goes spec mode or logout .witch make me think they cheating u can all look the k/d w/l numbers. honestly im glad u were banned, its fair.

firstly im back! noob

they banned me for i didnt use wallhackor something, they ban me for i was swearing to jesus

yeah we are turkish and we are proud with it. If u slander, then watch to me! dont cry here. Yes im playing so fast it shows that im pro player, but its wall hack for u. And i dont use always rifle, i always choice to gun for map. Sometimes shoutgun, sometimes another, guns depends to maps. So believe me u dont know anything about this game, u should learn somethings. Just watch me when i joined the game and learn something from me ;)
Last edited by Soc-DooM on Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soc-DooM_TR

Chemical Engineer
Soc-DooM

Postby Soc-DooM » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:11 pm

by the way yes i always look scoreboard, it shows that how u are good

if i kill more than u, it shows that im better than u, its simple. but some noobs are counting how much they killed me ahhahhah

who killed the most, it means that he is the best! (its me!)
Soc-DooM_TR

Chemical Engineer
Soc-DooM

Postby 65urtf » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:37 pm

i dont give a shit how best u r ,all my concerne its fair play, i play 4fun i dnt care about the score. not all players have the same devices or the ping, there is differences.
all that u said it prove my case that u have a big ego forced u to cheat for showing us that u r pro, i mean pro wh.
have a fun with that. & next time stick and fight with ur team until the end u cowrd pussy.
65urtf

Postby Soc-DooM » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:09 pm

65urtf wrote:i dont give a shit how best u r ,all my concerne its fair play, i play 4fun i dnt care about the score. not all players have the same devices or the ping, there is differences.
all that u said it prove my case that u have a big ego forced u to cheat for showing us that u r pro, i mean pro wh.
have a fun with that. & next time stick and fight with ur team until the end u cowrd pussy.

ha-ha-ha!

show to me ur brave when u played with me, NOOB u can be sure that i ll kick ur ass while we are playing

now u can go improve urself before be infamous
Soc-DooM_TR

Chemical Engineer
Soc-DooM

Postby irfan » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:44 pm

I am not a cheater, and it is disgusting to be treated as one. So can someone help this issue out?

Because of I am a fast and good player, it does not mean that I am a cheater. So I want to discuss this issue with some real person.
irfan

Return to Complaints