BADBOY PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS PROBLEMS

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

BADBOY PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS PROBLEMS

Postby Terminator » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:16 pm

Hi badboy,
When im playing the game, i realize that some known good players are no longer online for long time.
That seemed normal for me until i saw them trying to connect and then rejected by server. So i think they were banned!!!
I didn't know who banned them and thought they was using cheat in other servers (even if im sure they played clean when they were in 1.3)
Yesterday, a good player in the name of feye found him self banned, many was accusing him of wh but i spected him and im sure he is not ( at least on that moments)
Please badboy, can you investigate that and tell us who is banning players in europe and us 1.3??
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Re: BADBOY PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS PROBLEMS

Postby Terminator » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:23 pm

the admin who banned feye is erasing also his posts in forum, this is the message feye sent me:
Can you figure out why I am banned? My posts on forum get deleted quickly and got banned from server cuz 'wh'. Also my previous account on forum got banned. I really have no clue why.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Terminator » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:24 pm

who is that admin who is banning players and then erasing their post in forum???
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby feyye2 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Just to make the details clear: I was banned somewhere around 12:15 CET on 5 February 2019.
feyye2

Postby Don pedro » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:46 am

That seemed normal for me until i saw them trying to connect and then rejected by server. So i think they were banned!!! .........…. say some names ?
Don pedro

Return to Complaints