Admins/donors stop kissing cheaters' asses

Admins/donors stop kissing cheaters' asses

Postby KcLionxXx » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:03 am

There is a cheater on the 1.3 EU server right now, called MIHA........ (don't remember the rest of his name, and gametracker is down), using Aimbot!

Someone called "a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoch", connected on ANOTHER king clan server, claims that he spec'd that player and that he's clean. But he is NOT!

This is not the first time that I see someone actively cheating on your servers. This isn't the first time that "a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoch" is defending them, either! Despite claiming that he can kick people, I doubt that he, or any admin that I've seen on the server, anyway (Klink etc) have EVER kicked a cheater from the servers! At least never has this happened while I was playing on your servers!

It's already stupid enough to claim that "camping is legal" as though you're running Dajka I Ekipa with bots, at least kick certified cheaters instead of claiming that they are clean.

And make sure your donors ACTUALLY know how this freaking game before you give them rcon! And, when you get examples of ignorant noobs like a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoch having power on the servers and doing nothing, take it away from them!! For the sake of your own servers!
KcLionxXx

Re: Admins/donors stop kissing cheaters' asses

Postby KcLionxXx » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:48 am

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13vTb66 ... sp=sharing

Uploading a link to Google Drive because it doesn't seem as though I can actually upload on the forum directly.

Let's see how the blind people that were on the server are going to spin this one out. Plus, I wasn't the only one saying that this guy is using aimbot!
KcLionxXx

Postby HomerS » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:19 am

While you were playing there were 3 admins speccing him and we did not see anything conclusive. We have to be very sure before we ban somebody. However, I saw him online later and specced him and saw some aimbotting then. He was tempbanned.

Why would we want to "kiss cheaters' asses"? There is no reason. We want to keep things fair for everybody, but we have to see the cheating ourselves before we can take action. How would you like it if somebody you were killing unjustifiably complained that you were cheating and we banned you just based on that person's say so without seeing it ourselves? We have to make sure that doesn't happen.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby KcLionxXx » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:50 am

There were 3 BLIND admins!!! BLIND! And you're blind too, if you're looking at the demo I posted and still think it's "not conclusive". I mean, really. This guy was shooting through walls and there were enemies behind these walls! He was going from head to head without even turning his mouse! He wasn't even trying to hide the cheat!

2 demos! One of which is from a full game! How long, and how many freakin' admins, does it take to see a cheater? If it takes 2 HOURS, 3 "admins" and discrediting the people that say that one is cheating BEFORE spectating (that's what a bitch was doing), then some people need to just give up rcon! You're not made for that!
KcLionxXx

Postby zayanimadara » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:03 am

hi guys,
i spectated that cheater in US3 1.3 server, and i clearly confirm what KcLionxXx just said, the cheater is using a cheat allowing him to shoot through the wall & kill them all.
but when i voted to temp ban him for 30min some players press No even though i told them that he is cheating.
after 5 attempts he finally disconnected :oops: :oops: .
zayanimadara

Postby KcLionxXx » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 am

Right now there is a steppenwolf from Croatia cheating on the server (wh+aimbot). Col. Klink and "a bitch" said, FROM ANOTHER SERVER, that they're not coming to kick the cheater, and not even check.

Badboy, or whoever else is the actual boss here, you REALLY need to do something about this!
KcLionxXx

Postby steppenwolf » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:52 am

Yeah buddy, I assume you are the infamous Mr.X - as I said ingame, if you believe I have any sort of a hack - feel free to record me, post it whenever you want and let the others be the judge of me.
It's nerve racking to see someone whining WH WH WH WH even after you kill them with a nade.

That first guy Miha indeed is cheating, I checked the demo.

However, regarding me, feel free to post whatever you want - it's just free publicity for me and my specific playstyle.
steppenwolf

Postby KcLionxXx » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:04 am

Wrong guess. I'm not MR.X., but me too saw you shifting from head to head at times without putting any effort...as though your mouse was turning on its own, and somehow it was ONLY picking heads! And no, unfortunately I didn't record any demos. Partly because admins here will say that they're not conclusive.

But, I got some screenshots of Bitch and Klink, being on ANOTHER SERVER, and being complicit to the cheating that was occurring from you and the other idiot.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
KcLionxXx

Postby steppenwolf » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:28 am

I strongly encourage you to record!

Just one thing for you, I'm playing cod2 since 2006, played CoD before it.

Had 500 hours of CoD
Around 7600h on xfire - cod2 (and many more after that)
around 2000 cod4

I've played battlefield 2,3,4,1, total of around 2000 hours
I've played overwatch a lot and a little bit of csgo because I don't like it.

I've played cod2 profesionally around 2009, also I've been rank one player on CB and cg, cg wasn't a challenge because there was only one unofficial 1v1 ladder.

What I'm trying to say with this, I'm a hardcore fps player who has put more than half a life's worth time into gaming, quick reactions and smart plays are required from me.

My playstyle was incredibly influenced by battlefield 4 pro player named Relaa, you can check his YT channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ReIativity/videos

Once you watch these and some older videos you'll sure say aimbot, aimbot, aimbot. But no, it's not. Most of them were even taken at live competitions, or EA invitationals where he went to their headquarters to test the game on their system, game that is in alpha/beta phase and not even out.

Just because you are not skilled enough to do something, doesn't mean no one in the world can not achieve that.

edit* latest relaa's battlefield 5 video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQM-XK3nQRE

edit** and this is the video that i suggest you watch first https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Kt2duNKtY
steppenwolf

Postby HomerS » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:18 am

KcLion, I specced Steppenwolf. From what I saw, he is extremely skilled, but clean.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Next

Return to Call of Duty 2