Ban in September

If you've been banned and you would like to appeal it, please post here.

Ban in September

Postby Dropix » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:06 pm

I sent this by message to the admin but had no response. I had a health issue and couldn't play for a few months and I would now like to start again but I'm unable to connect...

Good morning,

For a while I have been playing on your server and enjoy it very much (meatbot 1.3).
Just two days ago I was calmly playing and suddenly disconnected with the error that I had been banned. I have no idea why as I have never ever used any cheats and I was actually with a bad score that day.

I just tried to reconnect today and there is an error of "server disconnected" when it's loading.

Can you please help? I thoroughly enjoy playing on your server because there are always the bots so you never end up playing with just 2 or 3 players...

My nickname is Dropix, can you please help?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Dropix
Dropix

Re: Ban in September

Postby Col. Klink » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Was the ban initiated by a Admin./Server Moderator or player?

At this time, BadBoy is the only one that can revoke a ban.
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Postby Dropix » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Good Morning,

Thank you for your answering my post.
Unfortunately I have no idea who initiated the ban... I remember I was playing and suddenly I got a message saying "Server Disconnected". I found it strange but though there was a problem with the connection or something. I tried later on and also the next day but I always got the same "Server Disconnected" message even though on the websites listing the servers it shows there are players in the server at that moment.

I have been playing this for over 10 years and have never ever used any cheat for this or any other game. I play for the fun not for the score.

Thanks,
Dropix
Dropix

Postby Dropix » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:36 am

Hi...
Is there anyway to contact BadBoy directly or to have him take notice on this topic?
I tried private message before and it doesn't work as the messages won't leave the outbox...

Thanks
Dropix

Postby Col. Klink » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:04 pm

If the ban was initiated by a donor, it would only be 30 minutes. And I'm not sure "Server Disconnected" is the message you receive when you have been banned/kicked. Maybe another Server Moderator can weigh in with a better understanding than myself.

Regarding BadBoy, PM is the best way to reach him. That being said, he has additional priorities that keep him pretty busy.
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Postby Dropix » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:25 am

Hi,

Thanks for your answer once again.
The situation was in September and is still ongoing so I believe it was not a ban initiated by a donor.

I have never been banned or kicked before so I have no idea if the message should be different, I can only post what the game shows to me when trying to connect to this server (it works fine with other servers...)

I understand BadBoy has other priorities as we all do fortunately. I tried sending a PM in September however the message didn't leave my outbox. Maybe is inbox is full or I don't have permissions to send PMs in this forum.

I will wait until he has time to check this topic for me, lets just hope it's sometime soon :)
Dropix

Postby Dropix » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:03 am

Hello? :(
Dropix

Postby HomerS » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:29 pm

Dropix, I sent you a PM about a week ago that may be useful to you. I see you have not yet opened it.

-HomerS
HomerS
Server Moderator

Return to Ban Appeals