Unable to Login

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Unable to Login

Postby captain1359 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:18 pm

When I try to get onto either of the us 1.3 servers, I get to login screen, and no matter what I do it won't login. I must then start task manager to end task the game, to do anything else. Any ideas would be appreciated.
[BRO]X-X
captain1359
Donator

Re: Unable to Login

Postby captain1359 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:19 pm

On a side note. I can access other servers such as h4x for example
[BRO]X-X
captain1359
Donator

Postby MargalCZ » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:23 pm

I have the same problem. :-(
MargalCZ

Postby HomerS » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:06 pm

I am not having that problem on the US1 or US3 servers. Try refreshing your server list. If that doesn't work, try using the connect command from the console to login:

`connect 199.127.63.186:28962

This is for the US3 1.3 server. Don't use the numeric keypad for the numbers, the number keys above the letters must be used. If that doesn't work, you may have a firewall issue blocking your access. Check your Windows firewall settings.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby captain1359 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:17 pm

I did not change anything but now I can login (automatically) Thank You!
[BRO]X-X
captain1359
Donator

Postby ther3v3ng3r » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:12 pm

Exactly the same issue here. Same day but EST zone. Game loads, either from serv list or manually in command line.
After load, The login fields are empty and autologin is unticked. The moment I click on name field and start typing, entire previously saved name appears with addition of whatever keystroke I've made afterwards. Same with password number of asterisks. Click login, and nothing. Registered new user, same failure. Hitting options or menu keys does not do anything, matter of fact, these dont even make sound when clicking on them. Cant use command line there by typing anything like connect 199.127.63.186:28962, disconnect or reconnect. While I was messing around trying to make it work there, the server was running, not sure if with only bots since there were no shouts of players sub-menu of voice commands but, server sound of active shooting going on with grenades and map changing which I was still connected to and it behaved as usual except the same login fail after the map change. Just wanted to add more details in description of how this occurs.
ther3v3ng3r

Postby Terminator » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:45 pm

ther3v3ng3r wrote:Exactly the same issue here. Same day but EST zone. Game loads, either from serv list or manually in command line.
After load, The login fields are empty and autologin is unticked. The moment I click on name field and start typing, entire previously saved name appears with addition of whatever keystroke I've made afterwards. Same with password number of asterisks. Click login, and nothing. Registered new user, same failure. Hitting options or menu keys does not do anything, matter of fact, these dont even make sound when clicking on them. Cant use command line there by typing anything like connect 199.127.63.186:28962, disconnect or reconnect. While I was messing around trying to make it work there, the server was running, not sure if with only bots since there were no shouts of players sub-menu of voice commands but, server sound of active shooting going on with grenades and map changing which I was still connected to and it behaved as usual except the same login fail after the map change. Just wanted to add more details in description of how this occurs.

If u are trying to acess to EUR 1.3 this can happen, because server is down for many days ago
Try to connect to US 1.3 or oceanic
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Support