KILLERCLOWN USING WALLHACK

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

KILLERCLOWN USING WALLHACK

Postby AccuracyPRO » Wed May 22, 2019 6:55 am

HI, I would like to denounce a Player with Cheat. The alias is KillerClown. I have several KillCams recorded of this player and is really evident the Wallhack that he is using each match. I alerted him several times and told him that it was not my intention to publish this post, but I only received offenses in return. I would like to know how I can upload his KillCam recorded as evidence.
AccuracyPRO
Donator

Re: KILLERCLOWN USING WALLHACK

Postby Fred Flintstone » Wed May 22, 2019 7:13 am

I never harass anyone nor do I ever cause any problems with other players. You on the other hand have been constantly harassing me while I am game play by typing in all caps "KILLER CLOWN IS A WALLHACK." You will do this when you are winning the game and when you have the highest score of all players. You have achieved higher kill scores than me while we are both playing and you are calling me the wallhack. Just please do not harass other players. I have never called you out nor harassed you in any manner. I am just tired of you constantly harassing me. You are just one of those players who gets upset when they are are not winning. I only play in crackedmeatbots. Colonel Klink and Beotch have played with me on several occasions and have watched me play on numerous games. You are the only player I have ever had any problems with and this has been my only post on this King Clan forum.
Fred Flintstone

Postby HomerS » Wed May 22, 2019 8:55 am

Killer Clown, I specced you for a long time when you were playing both as Killerclown and as Panzer. I verified you were wallhacking and I perm banned you. Dont bother asking for an unban. It will not happen. The only thing you can do is start a new account, but if you do and continue cheating you will be banned again.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby Fred Flintstone » Wed May 22, 2019 9:23 am

I really don't care about being banned and I have no intentions of starting another account. I already deleted my Call of Duty 2 on my computer and have no desire to play war games anymore. Changing one's player name does not alter your ranking account and the King Clan programming player account. When I played on other servers I would use a different name and would sometimes forget to change it back when I would return to the King Clan server, so there was no willful deception. After being constantly harassed by AccuracyPro, himself a wallhacker, I decided not to change my name back to Killer Clown, so I used the name Panzer and yes, was using cheats. I only started using the name Panzer within the last 30 minutes of playing when you banned me. I decided then just to bail out of the gaming community because of the constant harassing, mischaracterization and lying among some of the players. I did not try to hide the fact I was using cheats, when I was banned. ;) Honestly, nearly half of the players on King Clan use wallhacks and other cheats, because you need to just to be able to compete, as many of the veteran King Clan players use cheats, it is all just childish. ;) Colonel Klink uses cheats, Beotch, Steve, AccuracyPro and numerous other players and frankly, you all know it. :? It is just truly childish and silly to pretend that some of the admins, donators, moderators and numerous veteran players are actually playing fair when you know they don't. Hopefully, you will all realize that there is more too life than wasting it in silly meaningless video kill games. More rewarding is putting God the Father in your lives first and seeking his Kingdom, which is eternal. That was my sin, weakness and my fault, for allowing these games to waste my valuable time, which was stealing spiritual valuable treasures from the Father of us all. No hard feelings and I have no animosity toward anyone. Take care. :)
Fred Flintstone

Postby AccuracyPRO » Wed May 22, 2019 6:01 pm

Hello KillerClown, I do not know if you will read this, but I leave it as a record anyway. I am surprised at your ability to communicate, because at one point during our exchanges, I tried to speak with you peacefully, and you only sent me childish answers, and sometimes, insults. You did not put an interest in what I was saying, and I alerted you from previous games that would denounce you, and you just made fun of it. You also have a high capacity to lie, and if you are so wrapped up in your heart, then you must pray a lot to get their forgiveness, because all the KILLCAMS that I have recorded of you are specifically with the alias "KILLERCLOWN", and in each one of them, you see yourself perfectly pointing through the walls and shrubs in a precise and unmistakable way. I do not know why you wear out insisting you were not using WallHack. And I confess that it is a pity because your aim when firing is very good, you just needed to put more eye to the graph and you would see excellent results in a short time.
On the other hand, it does not scare or annoy me that you accuse me of using wallhack and aimbot. I just see it as your desperate act of diverting attention. I'm not from anyone's clan, I'm not from anyone's team, and I doubt that it's in someone's favorites. So let me tell you that this is not a personal brother. Before accusing you, I have accused others. If they have received Ban or not, I do not know. But I've been the thorn in the shoe of those who mention that they use wallhack, you can find out. Because it seems unfair to me that people with talent to play, like you, use traps to stay up all the time. And you're right, you're not the only one and probably there are favored players, but that does not stop me from exposing the proof that they use wallhacks or aimbot when they have it like I had lots of your tricky actions.
Finally, you flatter me with putting myself at the height of many of the best. I simply dedicate myself to making myself more precise each time. I do not use cheating brother. I'm sure I've been seen countless times. Because I spent the time alerting of traps, and I've also been lots of times in the first place, as much as I have lots of beatings given without traps in between. I have never complained about that. My final opinion, I think if you should create a new account, and start from scratch, but fine.
AccuracyPRO
Donator

Postby HomerS » Wed May 22, 2019 6:04 pm

Fred/KillerClown/Panzer,

It is gratifying to know that we were able to contribute to your spiritual development :roll:. Peace be with you.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby AccuracyPRO » Wed May 22, 2019 6:15 pm

Thanks.
AccuracyPRO
Donator

Postby Fred Flintstone » Wed May 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Thank you Ralph. I reiterate I have no hard feelings toward you nor anyone on King-Clan. I would like to mention the truth since I am no longer in the gaming community for obviously spiritual reasons. Yes, to some, I am being a rat for exposing cheat usage within the gaming community on King Clan. I was using a multi-hack which had aimbot/wallhack/chams/no fog/ESP/aim strength capacity etc... I was able to reach a level of nearly 110 using gaming assists, with a 4.20 kill/death ratio.

I could have gone a lot higher, for reasons aforementioned, why I did not. Steve, for example, has a gaming level of 550-625 I believe. Kes and many others will affirm that Steve is clean, but, just as many stated I was clean, they were wrong with me also, or they knew I was using some kind of gaming assist, but just looked the other way, since they use gaming assists themselves. Having such a multi-hack with the use of Chams I am able to see anyone else using hacks. That is why I stated AccuracyPro, Steve, Beotch, Colonel Klink, and many others, just not them, use wallhacks, gaming assists. I can see them through the walls, bushes any obstacles. When I am behind an obstacle I can see the player through the obstacle, thus able to see who moves when I move. If I move left, they move left, if they move right, they move right. I clearly have seen AccuracyPro using wallhacks.

Like going up a ladder in RATS map, I was able to see the enemy soldier through the ceiling. I was spectating AccuracyPro going up the ladder knowing exactly where the enemy soldier was. As soon as he reached the top of the ladder he ran right over to where the enemy soldier was and shot him. The only way one could have known the enemy soldier was there, was by one seeing through the ceiling. I observed AccuracyPro, while spectating him, on many occasions watching him follow enemy players through walls, bushes, ceilings, just to shoot them as he goes around the bush, wall and any other obstacle. Remember, I could see the players through any obstacle, thus watching any other player (just not AccuracyPro) seeing what I see. I never insulted nor even mentioned AccuracyPro until he started constantly personally attacking me while game playing, typing in all caps, "KILLER CLOWN IS A WALLHACK" for all the gaming community on King Clan to see. He did not care if I was wallhacking or not as long as I was not killing him and stopping him from achieving gaming dominance with his own wallhack cheat assists.

He can deny it all he wants, but I know the truth. Just like myself, I would never admit I was using wallhacks, aimbot nor any other cheat. :lol: Players that use gaming assist run through maps very fast, since they know for the most part, where all the players are. I would run through a map very fast since I know where all the friendly and enemy players are. With the assistance of CHAMS, Germans will be a greenish, yellow color and the Americans, British, Russians, usually a reddish, pink color, so I would know what player is on my team and who isn't. Thus, I am able to run through a map very fast killing all enemy players since I knew exactly who they were and where they were. :D Yes, it is cheating, but it was fun. :)

Many players can get away with gaming assists if they are extremely careful, but many are not. Steve runs through maps very fast, for the obvious reasons that I have stated. A give away for a player using cheats is when they have a high ping, 250-350. Very fast moving players have a low ping of 15-100. AccuracyPro has a high ping of 250-325. That is a red flag when he achieves a kill ratio of 150 kills to 20 deaths. So, naturally one would suspect that player of using gaming assists. That is when I started spectating AccuracyPro and numerous other players. I have been playing first person shooters since 1992 when Wolfenstein 3D first came out. I have heard all the lies, coverups, seen all the cheats, so I cannot be lied to, conned, fooled by another player, since I was a cheater myself. :mrgreen:

In these games, you cannot advance, nor compete on an even level unless you use cheats since many of the leading players are using gaming assist, you have to also, just to be able to compete. There are too many negative factors going against a player i.e...ping, a computer processor, a graphics card, low memory, cheating players etc... So many players compensate against those negative factors by using gaming assists (cheats). That is just the way it is and no excuses, lies, denying the truth will change that fact.

An old con for a cheater using gaming assists is to call other players cheats and even record them, thus deviating attention on themselves for their own cheating. A cheater eat cheater society for surpeme player domiance in gaming maps. :roll:

Below is exactly what I could see while I was playing Call of Duty 2 on King-Clan and as many players currently do see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWVfRAifnGQ
Fred Flintstone

Postby Terminator » Thu May 23, 2019 1:50 am

U wrote all that newspaper to tell us that u are a low cheater!!
Thank you admin for banning that man.
Btw most of players you mentionned are clean and experienced. But cheaters hate pro players.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Fred Flintstone » Thu May 23, 2019 9:25 am

Apparently, you have a problem with objective truthful honesty Terminator, sad. I have nothing to gain by telling lies, but everything to gain by being honest and telling the truth. The only people who are mad about you for speaking the truth are those people who are living a lie, so I will only speak the truth. Why should other naive, gullible young people be misled into believing something that is nothing more than a ruse? If you believe in your own words Terminator then you are truly delusional. What does it matter to you in the scheme of life anyway, when you become irrational about a silly nonsensical juvenile child killing game, which has nothing to do with reality? Apparently, you will continue to cheat in a nonessential child's killing game thus cheating robbing yourself in a real life. When I was a child I had the thoughts of a child, but when I became a man I had the thoughts of a man. Grow up.
Fred Flintstone

Next

Return to Complaints