Ban abuse

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Ban abuse

Postby Twiiiix » Tue May 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Hello ! (First, sorry if I don't speak English correctly, I'm French).

So, i'm playing on COD2 v1.0 on your "Cracked All weapon" server.

"Kingfan#711" is kicking / banning me without reason every time he is playing. He doesn't know how to play so he think everyone is cheating (I'm not the only one being banned by his fault... !)

Some players already told him I wasn't wallhacking, but he is not listening to them... ("Yourhomie" and a member of "[BRO] team", I don't remember his name)

I really hope you can do something about it, I can't even play on your server when he is here !

http://prntscr.com/nuikp9

I can create a video of me playing, or you can spec me if you want.

And I hope hes vote-kick / vote-ban command will be removed...

Thanks for your help.
Twiiiix

Re: Ban abuse

Postby HomerS » Tue May 28, 2019 6:12 pm

In English:
As a donator, he cannot ban or kick you, he can only call a vote to ban or kick you. Then, you are banned or kicked only if a majority of the human players vote YES. Why are the others voting YES? I will look for you and KingFan 711 to try to get to the bottom of this.

En Francais:
En tant que donateur, je ne peux pas appeler pour voter ou vous interdire. Ensuite, vous êtes banni ou frappé seulement si une majorité des joueurs humains votent OUI Pourquoi les autres votent OUI? Je compte sur KingFan 711 pour aller au fond des choses.

Vous pouvez utiliser translate.google.com pour traduire en anglais si vous ne vous sentez pas à l'aise avec votre anglais. C'est comme ça que j'ai traduit cela en français.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby HomerS » Tue May 28, 2019 6:30 pm

Update: You posted that Neoformo has also been doing this. I tried to ask Neoformo about it. First he would not respond so I froze him. He still would not respond so I froze him again and told him he had to answer me. He got nasty. I permanently banned him. Others said he has been regularly doing bad bans. He is gone now and will not be bothering anybody anymore.

Mise à jour: Vous avez signalé que Neoformo le faisait également. j'ai essayé de demander à Neoformo à ce sujet. D'abord, il ne voulait pas répondre, alors je l'ai gelé. Je ne voulais toujours pas répondre alors je l'ai encore gelé en lui disant qu'il devait me répondre Je suis méchant. Je l'ai définitivement banni. D'autres ont dit qu'il avait fait de mauvaises interdictions. Je suis parti maintenant et je ne dérangerai plus personne.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby Twiiiix » Tue May 28, 2019 8:33 pm

In all the games i've played (and trust me I've played a lot :roll: ) when a vote is called, most of the people are voting "Yes" for some reasons :roll:
(But some good people vote "No" ! :D)

If I was really using a cheat I wouldn't be here making reports :roll:

I used a Wallhack / Aimbot for maybe... 2-3 years... When I was younger... (And dumber ! :roll: ) It was like 11-12 years ago... ! x)

Yes, I posted for Neoformo but I wasn't sure if it was him who called the vote. (He called me a cheater multiple time, but I didn't saw if he voted against me, I got kicked too fast... :/ Then I saw the player "Kingfan#711" voting against me, that's when I created this post.

Don't waste your time traducing everything in french, I understand perfectly what you are writing ;) (Even if I can't answer you properly... !)
(And traductors are making weird sentences when traducing French -> English / English -> French... xD)

ANYWAY... ! Thanks a lot for your help, that's nice to see you care about your players ;)
(And that's nice to see COD2 is not dead after all thoses years... ! :o)
Twiiiix

Postby HomerS » Wed May 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Twiiix, I was just speccing you for awhile, and to be honest, and cannot say for sure that you are NOT wallhacking. When I spec for wallhacking, I spec for many minutes, and there were suspicious actions. I can see why others who are not as diligent as me think you are. I saw you waiting for players to emerge from behind a wall, tank, etc. In many cases, you may have been using the compass to think that they were there, but I don't think the compass was indicating a player a couple of those times. If you dont want donators to think you are wallhacking, you should stop that style of play (or turn off the wallhack if that is indeed how you are doing it).

Again, I could not conclude that you were wallhacking or that you were not. I would have to spec you for a lot longer to be sure either way. But I understand why others think that you are.

I ask other players who I know are skilled at detecting wallhackers to spec Twiix and let me know what you think.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby Twiiiix » Wed May 29, 2019 8:30 pm

I don't think I can change my gameplay like that xD

Most of the time when I'm waiting for a player to emerge of the wall its because I'm thinking "Where did he respawned ?" it's pretty easy in TDM because the opposite team is spawning (most of the time) the furthest of you :p

I think I'll create a Youtube video of me playing soon.

I believe the easiest way for you to see if I'm using a wallhack or not is that you download and use a Wallhack when you are speccing me (or a potential Wallhacker).

But, again, I'm not using a wallhack and I haven't used one in the past ~8-10 years ;)
Twiiiix

Postby Twiiiix » Thu May 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Aaaaaaaand it happened again, got kicked and muted multiple time, and just got banned for 30 minutes again.

http://prntscr.com/nvfq0z
prntscr.com/nvfr1c

I was recording, I have the full video. I'll upload it tonight, my internet connexion is slow.

"Kingfan#162" and "Kingfan#473". They are friends, both Czech.
Twiiiix

Postby HomerS » Thu May 30, 2019 5:37 pm

A player gets assigned the name Kingfan#xxx where xxx is a 3 digit number when they play here without a name entered in the Multiplayer Options screen. The number changes each time they login, so we will not see those same numbers again on the same players.

As I said above, your play style gives the appearance that you are wallhacking to the player who does not spec you for a long time to look for the evidence that you are not wallhacking. You can expect this to be a regular occurence as long as you continue to play this way. And I suspect that you would be banned from other servers as well.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby Ostoura » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:05 pm

i was voting no !
|^3eerF^7|^0Ostoura
Ostoura

Return to Complaints